propane gauge

chezandy0

Reaction score
Is there a gauge that you can mount on your propane bottle that is mounted under the trailer.Its a pain guessing how much propane you have left .Maybe something that you could screw on the fill and it would register?

Attachments

• Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 181

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there a gauge that you can mount on your propane bottle that is mounted under the trailer.Its a pain guessing how much propane you have left .Maybe something that you could screw on the fill and it would register?
Check the RV shops. Most motorhomes have a gauge that is readable at the tank and has a remote inside the unit.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You need to be checking liquid level rather than pressure, so I know of nothing that you can just screw on to the filler. Tanks with a level guage on them are attached to a float inside the tank. There used to be some kind of strip you could stick on to the outside of the tank and pour hot water on to see liquid level. Don't know if they're around any more.

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
go see superior or cal gas order gauge and install. Should be no problem. Will have to empty tank obviously.

Ironmanstl

Reaction score
I just picked one up from rv country in edmonton for my snowbird
$15 it just snaps into the bung on ur tank, no need to drain tank
Pretty sure it just works off a magnet which is controlled by a level gauge already
in the tank from factory

manchester gauge

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 97
Top Bottom