Prop needs repair.

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey does anyone know of a good place to go to get a prop fixed and balanced around Edmonton ? It is a stainless High 5..:d

Hit bottom last year and put a few dings in it. I did not break any blades just bent a couple..:(

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any boat shop will be able to ship it off for you to a peop rebuilder, I haven't had any luck getting my stainless props rebuilt in Alberta.

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use an older fella that works out of a shop on his acrage in Sherwood park and he's awesome. The buisness is called Stillwater Industries and repairs all the props dropped off at Martin or Wizard Lake. I've never had any issue and i'm running brass props on a towboat. Shoulda mentioned quick turn around times as well, got me out of a jam last year just before leaving for holidays, now i keep a spare props, never leave for the lake without my spare and puller kit. His number is (780)945-7278.

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use an older fella that works out of a shop on his acrage in Sherwood park and he's awesome. The buisness is called Stillwater Industries and repairs all the props dropped off at Martin or Wizard Lake. I've never had any issue and i'm running brass props on a towboat. Shoulda mentioned quick turn around times as well, got me out of a jam last year just before leaving for holidays, now i keep a spare props, never leave for the lake without my spare and puller kit. His number is (780)945-7278.

I do have a spare prop. The 3 blade that came with the boat. I would hate to end a weekend by not having a spare.

Top Bottom