Projection lights

Polarblu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any of you guys running the Anzo projection halo lights? I put a set in an 03 dodge last night and they fit perfect and were super bright. Found some for my old dodge just wondering they last and are they legal to run in BC.
Thanks anzo light.jpg

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
put halo projectors in my 09 sierra (not sure if anzo brand?? but same idea) and i absolutely love them!! they are the greatest thing with HID's installed.. semi's dont like them much though hehe get flashed a lot.. gona check if i have them angled properly..

im from alberta but no problems here yet.. went to valemount last weekend and didnt get any trouble from rcmp there either..

only problems ive heard of is moisture sometimes gets in there, and will fry out the halo part.. only way to fix it is buy new headlight assembly.. they usually come with rubber covers with small holes for wiring to fit through.. only thought is maybe put thin layer of glue around the rubber so no moisture can seep throu.. and if u ever need to remove u can just use a razor blade..

oh and if you put HID's in.. you will (most likely) have to drill out the existing hole for bulb insert, as it wont be big enough.. which is why you cant return them under warranty if your halo's fry out from moisture

munhoez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a Dakota R/T, down by the South Sask. River
I have the anzo halo's installed on my dakota, here in sask, its not iollegal to have them. Im pretty sure there dot approved. I've even ran around just w the halo's on and the police didnt do nothin.
Are ur halo's ccfl or reg?

Polarblu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How do you tell if they are CCFL? I just got handed a box and a pretty please can you put these in! they have a ballast hanging off them so im sure they are HID, with some extra LED's here is a pic of what the 03 model one i installed last night, took 1.5 beers pretty easy. halo lights.jpg

munhoez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a Dakota R/T, down by the South Sask. River
ccfl's(cold cathode florescent light) are 4x brighter than reg halo's, at night if i shut my hl off(not recommended) they light up the road, so they r pretty bright. they instantly light up in cold temps, reg halo's take a bit to get fired up.
Now i just gotta find sum ccfl halo foglites for the R/T, got reg halo foglights, but where only a third as bright as my headlite halo's, and the halo only lasted 1 month, cheaply sealed ballast.

The ballast is for the halo.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I personally dont care if people bright me cause hey they have the same option to light up there rigs to see better! Yes they are allowed in Bc I had them on my last truck and loved them gonna get a set of recon ones for my 2010 gmc with my hid's if u want more light try 2 rigid industries light bars for real good visibility at night the more lights the better cause u can actually see amazing what good visibility can do for you!

Polarblu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I personally dont care if people bright me cause hey they have the same option to light up there rigs to see better! Yes they are allowed in Bc I had them on my last truck and loved them gonna get a set of recon ones for my 2010 gmc with my hid's if u want more light try 2 rigid industries light bars for real good visibility at night the more lights the better cause u can actually see amazing what good visibility can do for you!
I run lightforce 9 inch 100 watts already, its just time after 300 k to get new headlights as mine are very dull. Then in through my door comes a bunch of boxes of headlights for me to install and i hadnt seen them on hotshot trucks before. half the price compared to stock replacments and way brighter. she bought 2 sets for 03 dodge and 1 set for 01 dodge all halo for 1200 bucks including shipping. the drivers bought me a meat tray oh how i love this time of year!!

Top Bottom