Professional resume service?

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Resume/cover letter is $320.

Thanks lenny, was recently told by a company that hired me it was good that my resume was on top. All my skills and experience are there but my resume sucked. My comment was that Im in the oil business not the resume business. He laughed and I was hired. Point being though, I wouldn't have even been considered if I wasn't there first and its getting more and more difficult to get noticed because of the software screening process.

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its getting more and more difficult to get noticed because of the software screening process.

Yep between that software, and the thousands of people looking for work, it is a tough go for sure.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you have a Linked in profile?
My last three jobs came to me through linked in, and I didn't even need to go hunt.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes I do and have made connections through there but no real options. I am employed just keeping options open.

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you have a Linked in profile?
My last three jobs came to me through linked in, and I didn't even need to go hunt.

I have a profile, and connections, but nothing has come of it. However, in my conversations with Linda at Resumes with Results, my Linkedin Profile is not done properly. Have not made the commitment to get it done properly yet though. Apparently it is not supposed to mirror your resume. Otherwise they would call it your Linkedin Resume lol.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LinkedIn can be an effective tool for sure. I get recruited about once a month within my industry.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have to be honest, I was really excited about this whole process but after receiving my new resume Im not very impressed. I have sent it off to industry folks just for feed back and it has not been well received. Maybe they are old school or maybe they just don't like it but the number one comment I get is the professional on is too big and poorly formatted.

Top Bottom