Proclimb post forward kit

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have looked online at C3 etc and wondering if anyone has got rid of the adjustable linkage steering post and came straight up thru the storage area? I am going to be helping my buddy repair his 2013 this summer and looking for pics and tips for this mod. I have found(coming off a Doo) the bars to be too far back for my liking. Thanks your help guys and gals!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vertical-Extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I rode with it all last season, one of the best mods I did to my sled, it just takes a few rides to get used to, I will take some pics if you want

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I rode with it all last season, one of the best mods I did to my sled, it just takes a few rides to get used to, I will take some pics if you want

Please doo
c25596059122ec73f1209afa2fe00f23.jpg
google pic

joe-bert

Reaction score
I just picked up a new 2016 with the C3 kit on it. For me I find the ergonomics are way better and your overall positioning on the sled is much more natural. It honestly makes it feel a lot more like a doo when your on it. Then I have the 4.5" riser block on it.

Last edited:

ACP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just picked up a new 2016 with the C3 kit on it. For me I find the ergonomics are way better and your overall positioning on the sled is much more natural. It honestly makes it feel a lot more like a doo when your on it. Then I have the 4.5" riser block on it.

Wow a 16 with a C3 Awesome who offered that? Private sale ?

northof40

Reaction score
Im going to try out the OFT kit on my 16 this year, Waiting to get a ride or 2 on in stock first so I can compare the difference

joe-bert

Reaction score
Wow a 16 with a C3 Awesome who offered that? Private sale ?
Got it from Argyll Motorsports, they promote the C3 products and it was going to be on their floor model, but they ended up selling the M8 Limited green to me instead of displaying it. So I Definitely lucked out!

250slurpee

Reaction score
I've got the oft kit on my new 16 got out for the first ride yesterday it feels comfortable but took me a bit to get used to the handling. The only thing i don't like so far is there is a lot of feed back from the skis to the bars every little bump or track you can feel. So far i have had a hard time side hilling or carving on hard pack. I'm not sure if its just the way i have it set up or what? anyone else notice this?

Shane_Sharp

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I've got the oft kit on my new 16 got out for the first ride yesterday it feels comfortable but took me a bit to get used to the handling. The only thing i don't like so far is there is a lot of feed back from the skis to the bars every little bump or track you can feel. So far i have had a hard time side hilling or carving on hard pack. I'm not sure if its just the way i have it set up or what? anyone else notice this?

For the feed back through i know that running the riser directly inline with the post minimizes the feedback.

joe-bert

Reaction score
With the C3 kit on mine, I took it out the other day, and I didn't find the feed back too bad, definitely having the riser inline made a difference. Definitely takes some time to get used to, reminds me of my buddies Summit.

250slurpee

Reaction score
yea my riser is perfectly inline it seems like on harder ground its really hard to steer. I found the same thing with every xp I've rode as well the xm didn't seem to be as bad

Top Bottom