Proclimb Fact Only...

death by wrench

Reaction score
I had the rollers in the secondary go in less than 35 miles.....dealer replaces for free.....

The strap from the TLC.....I am concerned that all your doing is shifting the problem from one area to another possibly weaker point....or worse yet make a vibration and strain where it cant be handled.

I will post pics of my helix shortly......gained rpms from fix and finally got a full backshift.....omg the power is crazy.... no stoping the kitty.....in 3 to 5 ft of fresh.....gotta love AK......but another belt down this weekend.....

If I didn't say it before SYLICONE and a full tube......cover all the cracks.......consider putting a final screen in your cowl to prevent snow and water from entering your thottle body.......I put mine in the big opening on the cowl.......less bogging but it wasn't gone completely.....

Im going to have to buy a 2011 m8 till we get the bugs fixed

Go-Vertical

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The grinding of the helix? Is this only related to the m8 or is the 1100 affected too?

aksnopro

Reaction score
36 degree helixe but if you want to ttest it pull your secondary spring out and cycle your clutches this is how far mine was binding

Mine was shifting 9/10's the way had to grind it right here

trhaus

Reaction score
sounds like typical first year problems, i have had my pc 800 out 3 times and it has preformed flawlessly, it compares to a 2011 polaris 800 with the same track. a few issues i have had is the throttle broke on the top of the lever. and the tool kit has really no hold down so if u value your tools keep them in your pack. i would suggest more intake frog skins, and a side vent kit, well worh it. no sag in the rear shock, or peeling skins, but i did get my shock recall notice, what a joke all it requires is me to install a sticker on the rear shock, to properly label it. if i may i would suggest a tunnel bag and goggle bag for storage since they shaved all the storage off the sled. again i love this new chassis.

Top Bottom