Proclimb 800 Reviews

canadian madman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seeing a fair amount of chatter about the 1100 turbo but not seeing too much talk about the 800...everyone must be having too much fun riding them!

For those who have been out, i'd be interested in reading about the Pros, the Cons, and any changes you discovered you need to make for next time.

carlsonswerve

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the machine makes you ride a little different, just like i expected. by far the funnest sled i have ever rode. threw some heavier weights in the clutch to bring revs down and played with my suspension a bit. added a little air to keep my ride height better. cant find any cons yet, nothing worth reporting anyways lol

AP48379

Reaction score
I'm not a pro rider or anything but i find the new M8 easier to ride than my 2010 summit. Easier to side hill and do a quick turn around. I knew it would have more power than the summit also.

leadfoot33

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i really like this sled, works very well. only going to change the can on it as it weighs a ton. otherwise very easy to lay over. and takes alot less rider input to make it do what i want it to do. but you will have to learn to ride it :p

Cymric

Reaction score
IMG_0067.jpg

Lunch is Served.
Get yours at thesledshed.net

kamo kitty

Reaction score
Absolutely love mine compared to m series and i loved the m series before, so easy to throw around and front suspension is unreal! Hood panels dont stand up to trees real well though...damnit!!lol

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My clutch side panel got chewed up pretty good after a couple of accidental dismounts (due to a complete lack of talent) left it sitting on it's side running until I could dig the snow out of my helmet and goggles so I could get to it and get the rubberside down again. :eek:

Top Bottom