Processed cheese slices

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
A roughneck that I used to work with worked at Manco before coming to the rigs. He didn't go into grave details but mentioned some of the expired milk will get re-processed. MMMM ice cream, cottage cheese, sour cream, butter. Did a google search but couldn't come up with much for answers
CW..... ur such an azz.... I used to like chocolate milk. I'll have to change to chocolate milf i guess.... anything reprocessed in them?

Sledgirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never mind cheese slices in your fridge, you can (accidentally) run them through your washing machine, and your drier in a load of dirty hunting clothes, hang them in a closet (in a shirt pocket) for 4 months (or longer) and they will look exactly the way they came from the store.

We eat plastic, then wonder why our rates of cancer, MS, Crohns's Disease, and so many others are so high.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I read somewhere that due to the high content of perservitives in the foods we eat that human corpse's now decay at a much slower rate.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I read somewhere that due to the high content of perservitives in the foods we eat that human corpse's now decay at a much slower rate.

It was also on the news about 3 years ago. Inside a coffin it takes approx 2 + years for the body to start to decompose. Outside, it depends on Mother Nature.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So... correct if iam wrong but if iam reading this thread right if i eat cheese slices,wonder bread and old sourcream thats gone good i could live forever?

Mtsledder

Reaction score
This is the most useful thread I have ever read!!! Wow you guys make me laugh!!!! I don't think I ever want to have a grilled cheese sandwich with chocolate milk ever again!!

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's really gross. My husband came home one day with cheese slices. I completely blew a gasket. He wanted to put them on Hamburgers. The kids were grossed out and wouldn't eat them. He also introduced the kids to white bread which they never new existed untill he brought good old wonder bread home. I try to cook everything from scratch or buy real foods not edible food like substances (cheeze wiz)

Everyday you capture my heart just a little bit more! :eek:

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's really gross. My husband came home one day with cheese slices. I completely blew a gasket. He wanted to put them on Hamburgers. The kids were grossed out and wouldn't eat them. He also introduced the kids to white bread which they never new existed untill he brought good old wonder bread home. I try to cook everything from scratch or buy real foods not edible food like substances (cheeze wiz)

Sleddingmom do you think there is any chance of you guys adopting me? One more wont make a difference.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love to adopt you but it looks like you are 4 years older than me! Sure come on down!

Top Bottom