pro with mtntk full mod help

waynemags

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looking for someone running the mtntk full mod kit and attitude controller. I have the full mod with attitude box, mtntk pipe and mbrp can. looking for starting settings on the controller.

moto5151

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you talked to Derrick with attitude? I'm sure he can point you in the right direction. I ran the attitude box with my turbo. Its really easy to use. But I think the led colors are different when dealing with a mod then a turbo because you don't have to deal with boost fuel.

waynemags

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you talked to Derrick with attitude? I'm sure he can point you in the right direction. I ran the attitude box with my turbo. Its really easy to use. But I think the led colors are different when dealing with a mod then a turbo because you don't have to deal with boost fuel.
I cant find a number for attitude. ive been on phone twice with mtntk and still waiting for a call back with info

waynemags

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
never mind found it first try today. thanx lol

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get rid of that ****ty fuel controller and get the bully dog GT and never tune again it is the best thing you can do for your full mod kit.

Audette13

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get rid of that ****ty fuel controller and get the bully dog GT and never tune again it is the best thing you can do for your full mod kit.

Ive witnessed and rode MTNTK full mod with both set ups (Bully dog and Dobec), i agree with Chris 100%, get the bully dog. The sled ran flawless and crisp all day. Not so much with the dobec(attitude)

Top Bottom