Pro wanna be

kyle019

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do 80 days a season. Maybe more this year. How many do you do? Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
Must be nice man, i get out about a quarter of that just bein out of highschool and a 7 hour drive to vale is kinda tough on the bank account right now. I just enjoy reading all this sled talk about who makes a better sled, i could care less its no different than the chevy, ford, dodge deal and is actually quite entertaining!

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Funny story. Talking to a guy who worked at a Polaris dealer for 5 years now at a skidoo dealer slinging parts. Anyways he was shocked about how little problems the BRP products have compared to the polaris. Also to his amazement was some of the technologies BRP uses. Now I know we're biased because that's where he works and that's what I ride but he seriously sounded shocked and surprised

Fixed it for ya.

DiggsNWt

Reaction score
WTF is it with all the anti-Polaris posts on this thread! Where are the MODS?? If I want to read comments by posters that are partial to other brands of sleds, I would go to that forum.

MODS...please do your jobs!

Diggs

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WTF is it with all the anti-Polaris posts on this thread! Where are the MODS?? If I want to read comments by posters that are partial to other brands of sleds, I would go to that forum.

MODS...please do your jobs!

Diggs

You might want to reread the first post. This thread is actually an anti Doo thread. Thanks for paying attention though.

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You might want to reread the first post. This thread is actually an anti Doo thread. Thanks for paying attention though.

Not really anti Doo, just wanted to point out the fact that BRP seems to be copying a lot of things from the Pro. After reading about how every manufacturer is using Doo's ideas, it seemed only fair to point out the obvious. I personnally think what they are doing is great if they can make their sled ride more like the Pro!!!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ported snow flap, check. Open foot wells, check. Real mountain bar, check. Snow shedding running boards, check. Wiggly skid, bendy track, for side hilling, check. 417 pounds, damn!!! Maybe next time. Yes I'm stirring the pot.

Trench

The only thing we are copying that I can see is maybe open foot wells and stiff mtn bar maybe and our mtn bar was actually soft until it saw the rest of the sled Doo built to put it on. Lol. I don't think we actually copied the boards or the snoflap as we both introduced them the same model year. You don't have a wiggly skid or flex track and we quite obviously didn't copy your 417 lbs much to our dismay. Its all good though. Two great sleds for alot of enthusiastic peeps for 2013. Right Trencher?

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Looking forward to the Sneak Peak... Both the Doo & Pro have got my eye !

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buy what you want and what works best for you.Dealer service is important as well.My local polaris dealer takes good care of me.I am loving my 7th ride this season on my new 12 Pro.I added BetterBoards,1" riser anda MBRP can.This is the most fun sled I have ever owned.Its a boondockers Paradise out here in BC and my new Poo puts a very lg grin on my face.I hope the new Doo for 13 works well in the boondocking area as from the ones I have ridden there is far too much effort required to throw them around.BRP shouls also sell sleds to Canadians at a far cheaper price!!!

Fullstroke

Reaction score
That is the smartest comment I have read in a while because its totally true I tell you.
Must be nice man, i get out about a quarter of that just bein out of highschool and a 7 hour drive to vale is kinda tough on the bank account right now. I just enjoy reading all this sled talk about who makes a better sled, i could care less its no different than the chevy, ford, dodge deal and is actually quite entertaining!

Top Bottom