Pro wanna be

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ported snow flap, check. Open foot wells, check. Real mountain bar, check. Snow shedding running boards, check. Wiggly skid, bendy track, for side hilling, check. 417 pounds, damn!!! Maybe next time. Yes I'm stirring the pot.

Trench

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going over backwards at the starting gates = epic fail! Seen it outa the corner of my eye & nearly wiped out laughing cuz of it at a televised moto-x race in Prince George BC, mamy many many moons ago. AND he was a yami sponsored rider with the best of everything. HA!!!!

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some interesting findings in that article, the numbers are all very close, kinda cool that our under powered sled is the fastest in the drag race. There is a poll in the Doo forum on Snowest, asking what you would snow check fo 2013. Almost 50% are picking the Pro, about 20% going for the Doo!!!

Last edited:

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some interesting findings in that article, the numbers are all very close, kinda cool that our under powered sled is the fastest in the drag race. There is a poll in the Doo forum on Snowest, asking what you would snow check fo 2013. Almost 50% are picking the Pro, about 20% going for the Doo!!!
Articles are useless. And so are Polaris products :)

cs5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
silly kids, pros are for newbs.

Blah blah blah blah, I distinctly remember reading you would not be caught dead in the Pro thread hmmmmmm. You can justify riding your doo any way you like but I checked it out and they did NOTHING to that sled to make me consider owning one but that's just me. I'll be very happy on my 2013 PRO thank you.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going over backwards at the starting gates = epic fail! Seen it outa the corner of my eye & nearly wiped out laughing cuz of it at a televised moto-x race in Prince George BC, mamy many many moons ago. AND he was a yami sponsored rider with the best of everything. HA!!!!
Is this about somebody in particular or just somethin u were throwin out there??

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Blah blah blah blah, I distinctly remember reading you would not be caught dead in the Pro thread hmmmmmm. You can justify riding your doo any way you like but I checked it out and they did NOTHING to that sled to make me consider owning one but that's just me. I'll be very happy on my 2013 PRO thank you.

lol guess its hard to pick up on sarcasm hey. im all over this polaris forum. not sure if you noticed but ever since the new posts feature there are no more sections. and trench was starting chit so here i am :D. not even late!

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol guess its hard to pick up on sarcasm hey. im all over this polaris forum. not sure if you noticed but ever since the new posts feature there are no more sections. and trench was starting chit so here i am :D. not even late!

This is off topic, but that new post feature has been around for the 3 years ive been on this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maxwell.... I love my pro..

Wait for it.....

here it comes.......

"THAT'S One"

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Funny story. Talking to a guy who worked at a Polaris dealer for 5 years now at a skidoo dealer slinging parts. Anyways he was shocked about how little problems the BRP products have compared to the polaris. Also to his amazement was some of the technologies BRP uses. Now I know it's biased because that's where he works but he seriously sounded shocked and surprised

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice a bashing thread I like these! I wanna bash them hard but I gotta say it atleast poo stepped up a lot more than chitty kitty. Thew new pro is a good machine if u like a sled with trainning wheels. but as much as poo thinks they have a cool sled but come on now poo boys just take 1 look at your sled from 2010 it looked suprisingly like an arctic cat M series now it looks like an xp like seriously how many looks and ideas are poo gonna steal to try and be the #1 sled yes last year they have been but i'm pretty sure it's gonna be back to skidoo again this year! It is nice pulling into revy or sicamous and seeing doo's and poo's and barely seeing any of those new pro climb garbage sleds

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
really. fawk i am retarded!

maybe it was hidden!

Lol. On the old set program, it wasn't clearly written "new posts" as it is now, but it was there. I think it was in the forum column then clicked "most recent" but I can't remember now haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

cs5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

It always is with text lol.

Steve D

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Funny story. Talking to a guy who worked at a Polaris dealer for 5 years now at a skidoo dealer slinging parts. Anyways he was shocked about how little problems the BRP products have compared to the polaris. Also to his amazement was some of the technologies BRP uses. Now I know it's biased because that's where he works but he seriously sounded shocked and surprised

Funny story. Talking to a guy who worked at a Skidoo dealer for 5 years now at a farm cleaning up bull sht. Anyways he was shocked about how much better the farm smelled compared to the SkiDoo dealership. Also to his amazement was some of the technologies the farm uses (like a shovel and hip waders). Now I know it's biased because that's where he works but he seriously sounded shocked and surprised

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Funny story. Talking to a guy who worked at a Skidoo dealer for 5 years now at a farm cleaning up bull sht. Anyways he was shocked about how much better the farm smelled compared to the SkiDoo dealership. Also to his amazement was some of the technologies the farm uses (like a shovel and hip waders). Now I know it's biased because that's where he works but he seriously sounded shocked and surprised

you trying to be a comedian?? keep trying

Top Bottom