pro rmk reverse problem

looneyrod27

Reaction score
There is a switch mounted by your brake lever that normally fails causing the brake light to stay on. As for the no reverse, check your belt deflection, if it's too tight it won't wanna go into reverse. If the belt is ok unplug your tps and see if there is moisture inside the connector. Dry it out if there is moisture. If no moisture found you will need to take it to a Polaris dealer to have it hooked up to digital wrench to check the tps setting and either reset it or sometimes you have to replace due to moisture working it's way inside the sensor and screwing it up. Hope this helps.

tstams

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.crashheadz.com
OK thanks guys will pull it apart tonight didn't even think of the tps sensor as the sled still runs great, I did check the valve that seems to be ok.

tnt-salvage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have same issue except my break light wont work on the dash or the gauge. Also the last ride out my master cyl sucked the rubber seal down from the cap. I just checked my tps and its set to spec. I will check for moisture but its been sitting drying for almost a week now

Top Bottom