pro rmk parts.. anyone??

DaltonW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so glue pulled on buddies 2014 a-arm. left side. needless to say there is some F*cked up sh*t now. Looking for upper and lower arms, shock, and side panel (its a stealth matte black, but will consider buying a complete set if price is right).
Thanks.
Trying to see if polaris is gonna cover the a-arm but not looking so good (plus no buddy seems to be open on mondays).

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the dealer in Pincher is open on Mondays
so glue pulled on buddies 2014 a-arm. left side. needless to say there is some F*cked up sh*t now. Looking for upper and lower arms, shock, and side panel (its a stealth matte black, but will consider buying a complete set if price is right).
Thanks.
Trying to see if polaris is gonna cover the a-arm but not looking so good (plus no buddy seems to be open on mondays).

DaltonW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
An average dealer will warranty A-arm, a good dealer will warranty faulty part plus damage it caused

They wont warranty the arm because of a hairline fracture that they call "abuse, beyond what it was designed for." Apparently even tho both peices fell out and only one has the small crack, its still may fault. only heard of 2 guys getting there arms replaced under warranty this year, and one happened in the dealer parking lot.

d8grandpa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pm me if you still need parts. I have take off a-arms and shocks from a 13&14. No panels tho.

turbo man 21

Reaction score
hey Dalton w who is your dealer you are dealing with ? There is a problem with the 14 arms I have had 6 or 7 now fail i have got warrenty on them so far the glue is letting go .i pulled mine off right out of the creat when i built my turbo

canadiancon

Reaction score
I had my left side pull apart, I drilled and bolted it as only one side came out, and polaris still warrantied it and let me keep my old arm.

DaltonW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I talked to rainy creek yesterday as they were the closest open dealership. they said polaris warrantied one or two of the arms brought in and thats it. I told her what happened and that it has a hairline crack in it and she said that it probably wouldnt be covered. they needed the sled and the arm in there for photos which isnt possible for me cause its in peices in the shop with no left arms or shock. headed into cycle works calgary today to see what they say. I like the dill and bolt idea. Might loctite a self taping screw in there and try that on the new set.

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I talked to rainy creek yesterday as they were the closest open dealership. they said polaris warrantied one or two of the arms brought in and thats it. I told her what happened and that it has a hairline crack in it and she said that it probably wouldnt be covered. they needed the sled and the arm in there for photos which isnt possible for me cause its in peices in the shop with no left arms or shock. headed into cycle works calgary today to see what they say. I like the dill and bolt idea. Might loctite a self taping screw in there and try that on the new set.
This isn't overly helpful to you now, but with just like any accident scene, try to take photos of it right when it happens. That way you have some evidence to help you out at the time it happens. If it is as messed up as you say, more damage can likely be done just trying to get it out of the backcountry (which you can't help). May help with warranty issues in the future.

jockdoc

Reaction score
hey Dalton w who is your dealer you are dealing with ? There is a problem with the 14 arms I have had 6 or 7 now fail i have got warrenty on them so far the glue is letting go .i pulled mine off right out of the creat when i built my turbo
Hey Turbo Man, which A-Arms are you running?

turbo man 21

Reaction score
hi jockdoc I am running timber sled stock replacement arm on all three of my 2014 pros for the price of the kits you cant go wrong 475.00

d8grandpa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The a-arms will fit, but the shock length on the 13&14 is shorter. So if you use the older arms you need to change shocks also.

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The a-arms will fit, but the shock length on the 13&14 is shorter. So if you use the older arms you need to change shocks also.

here is a tip for you boys I found last week. My better half has a 14 standard rmk, she took out another A arm ( haha) so I thought it was the same as my 14 pro which I happened to know a guy here that changed his to a Timber set up so I bought it. After taking it apart I realized what d8grandpa is saying, no go. Dam. So I figure I need to buy another standard steel/welded one. After looking around town no one had one, dam again. But well looking up at the Sled Shed we noticed the 2010 dragon A arm looked very similar, and after further investigation they ARE the same part! I had to use the bushings from her's as well as the ball joint, but that was easy.

so here is the kicker.....2014 Pro RMK A arm around 400$
.......2014 Rmk a arm around 300$
.......2010 Dragon a arm 130$ (89 on ebay)

i believe it is the same as the 11-12 pro's as well. Installed and working perfectly. Wish I would have known when I replaced the first one for 300$. Live and learn.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here is a tip for you boys I found last week. My better half has a 14 standard rmk, she took out another A arm ( haha) so I thought it was the same as my 14 pro which I happened to know a guy here that changed his to a Timber set up so I bought it. After taking it apart I realized what d8grandpa is saying, no go. Dam. So I figure I need to buy another standard steel/welded one. After looking around town no one had one, dam again. But well looking up at the Sled Shed we noticed the 2010 dragon A arm looked very similar, and after further investigation they ARE the same part! I had to use the bushings from her's as well as the ball joint, but that was easy.

so here is the kicker.....2014 Pro RMK A arm around 400$
.......2014 Rmk a arm around 300$
.......2010 Dragon a arm 130$ (89 on ebay)

i believe it is the same as the 11-12 pro's as well. Installed and working perfectly. Wish I would have known when I replaced the first one for 300$. Live and learn.

Has to be a 09-10 dragon arm, the 08s and older have a different sway bar design.

Top Bottom