Pro RMK clutching help?

• Thread starter Ryan Verrecchia
  • Start date
R

Ryan Verrecchia

guys I got a 2012 163 Pro RMK 800 all stock...all I do is alot of tree riding...I ride at 0-3,000 feet.....what should I do don't want to spend alot of money what springs should I put in etc.....
Thanks Ryan.

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2012 800 Pro RMK 155 163 setup.jpg

R

Ryan Verrecchia

what would you recomend for after market....tree riding...I like stock but find it could use more zip right at the start..

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the SLP MTX? weights and blue pink spring in my primary clutch. If you check the side clearance with the stock weights it's usually right at the outer limits of the spec, the SLP weights tighten this spec up. Seems to give a better (softer?) initial grab on the belt and reduce wear on the sheaves. Can't say if they improve overall performance as I never tried them back to back with the stock set up.

chickenman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone run Carl's Cycles clutch kit? Not much on this site about it and looking for input

DV-ENT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also would like to hear about the Carl's clutch kits and the power addiction clutch kits as well?

FeethookersCanada

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the carls kit runs very good, but with the power addiction kit you are running adjustable MDS weights, so if you do anything to your sled you don't have to buy new weights. the carls kit comes with weights, primary and secondary springs and dual cut helix. where the par has 2 options weights and primary spring, or the full meal deal like carls.

Top Bottom