Pro rmk airbox

tstams

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.crashheadz.com
Has anyone eliminated both air boxes and ran to just a intake right off the 2 motor intake outlets, that to me sounds like the best airflow possible?? Just wondering if it is possible trying to make as much hp on a NA sled as possible!!

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh...yea i take mine out and drill three more 1inch holes in the piece that separates the air box. in a straight line close to the rubber pieces. also added the slp big air intake. the stock air screens melt the snow and then they freeze.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone eliminated both air boxes and ran to just a intake right off the 2 motor intake outlets, that to me sounds like the best airflow possible?? Just wondering if it is possible trying to make as much hp on a NA sled as possible!!

I would personally stay away from doing that. You will have runability issues

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1000 plus miles on mine. What kind of issues should i expect ?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

[Freerider]-

Reaction score
I would imagine it could possibly mess with your MAF sensor and make it run funny sometimes?

R

Ryan Verrecchia

Im courious also im thinking about just running so straight silicon tubes from it I personally don't see any issue that would come up just be sure to reinstall the air reader on the tube. Has anyone tried this. Or thinks it's a bad idea you'll get no snow at all and always cold air no cracks.

R

Ryan Verrecchia

When will this air box be ready im defiantly a buyer if it's not too expensive

polarboy

Reaction score
I have gutted the airbox on my 800 since last year when it was new, no issues ever

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have gutted the airbox on my 800 since last year when it was new, no issues ever

and did you drill the holes in the air box baffle?. not sure why bikeman would waste their time trying to sell this.

Last edited:
Top Bottom