Pro climb front bumper options?

carlsonswerve

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
only seen one bumper besides O.E.M. that is aftermarket to fit the new pro climb chassis. what else is out there to choose from?

carlsonswerve

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
who makes that bumper? it looks unfinished. where can i find a better photo? thanks

SHIFTmx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya that one is a little unfinished. You can check it out on Racewerxinc facebook. They have more photos there, also have a alright looking air shock pump holder.

Last edited:

carlsonswerve

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where can i buy a xxmodrod bumper? ive called them and got no response. and i can seem to find anyone that has them? is this gonna be just another arctic cat part we cant get?

ronniehotdog

XXXModRods
Reaction score
Sorry We just got back from the snowshows and have been swamped please try again or pm me and we will contact you.

Shanerd

Reaction score
I purchased mine at a local Cat dealer in Edmonton...not sure if I can give name but ...118Ave nd 154street.
FYI....they say bolt on BUT...not really, not a big job but have some good drill bits and some time....awesome when done, also, mount as far forward as practical otherwise reinstalling top cover will be a pain.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Website
www.adrenalinejunkiesinc.ca
I got the xxxmodrods bumper on my 2012 m8 as well. Like posted above, took some pounding with a rubber mallet to make it fit proper not too much tho, and 2 holes wih a drill on the belly of the sled for rivets. But boy did it ever come in handy 2 weeks ago breaking into the renshaw. First ones in there for the year with 2 feet of snow covering the stumps in the trail at the end through the trees. Definetly glad I had the biggest baddest meanest looking bumper I could find!!!!

turbo pimp

Reaction score
got my modrods Sled Armor bumper on and it is sweet. Buying another for my sons sled

RickwithsilentP

Reaction score
Just got my SledArmor bumper on my ride! Looks F'n Awesome!!!!

Ronnie, I have to commend you guys for how this was practically a R&R upgrade.

FYI, the Cat OEM travel cover fits over your bumper with the top grab bar.

I plan to be playin in some snow tomorrow, I'll get some pics posted for sure!

RickwithsilentP

Reaction score
Here's a few pics of a very functional and awesome looking bumper!

Sled Armor Bumper.jpg

My New Baby.jpg
Sled Armor Bumper 2.jpg Sled Armor Bumper with travel cover.jpg

M7ZR6

Reaction score
RickwithasilentP I noticed in your pics that your clutch side panel isn't installed properly. The bottom front plastic should be tucked in behind the bottom panel or you will get snow on your clutches. I thought I'd mention it in case you overlook that and hit the hills. " I did the same thing the first few time I installed my panel ". The bumper looks really good, thanks for the pics I think you helped me decide to spend my money on one.

carlsonswerve

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
red Deer powersports has lots of xxx bumpers in stock, or they did. saved my front end a couple times

K45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a Modrods bumper with the hoop, found out it only fits the m8,s and not the 1100T so if anyone needs one, $25.00 under what I paid and no Gst. My loss.

ronniehotdog

XXXModRods
Reaction score
the Bumper is bad a$$ We have sold over 800 bumpers now and have had many of the customers freinds call back to get one too. Once you see it in person you will love it. The bumper is a must for the proclimb and procross there is just no protection for the airbox and front plastic of this sled. We have 2 options, hoop or no hoop.

get one today.

Canadian Dealers -------
Reddeer powersports
northgate honda
echo cycle
camrose arctic

Top Bottom