Pro Boost-It kits limited availability

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
Hi all, we are down to 3 low boost kits and 5 HO kits for the season.
we only built 35 Polaris kits for this season because of the demand for our Viper kits.
we are taking deposits on the remaining kits and booking installs for the 3rd and 4th weeks of Jan.
if we can get through the Vipers faster than planned then we will be moving install dates ahead.
For next season we will be doing a snow check on turbo kits at a reduced price and guaranteeing installs for fall.
We may also be setting up a US dealer and be selling kits in to the US. We have had plenty of inquiries from the US guys.

Thanks

Team Boost-It

moto5151

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only 35 kits, awesome....
Good work guys, best of luck in the upcoming year.
Wish I knew what Polaris had up their sleeve for next year. Wouldn't be a doubt, boost-it for sure.

vertical800

Reaction score
Neil I'm definitely in for a Snow Check turbo system if you get the US sales going for next season!!!
I was excited when we first talked about your system back in the spring of 2012 and then I was bummed when you weren't doing US sales anymore and now I'm excited again hoping I'll be able to get a Boost-It turbo for my pro finally next season if you do. Depending on what Polaris comes out with 2015 as to what sled I'll have though lol but hopefully with a Boost-It turbo system on it either way!

• Thanks
Reactions: NM

chickenman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any word on the snow heck program? Thinking next year will be the year for a power upgrade!

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
Any word on the snow heck program? Thinking next year will be the year for a power upgrade!
We will announce the snowcheck program by end of March. We are waiting to see what the manufacturers are bringing out for new sleds or if there are any changes.

Top Bottom