pro armor tether

Vertical-Extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where to pick up a pro armor tether around Calgary? don't really want to pay 30 bucks in shipping for a 35 dollar tether

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I found some place to order online last year with free shipping, but now I can't find it. Anyway...you may want to consider going with a Pingle instead. I put ProArmours on both my sleds last year and they have not been foolproof. Failed to shut the sleds down more than once when I was testing them, and I had to shim one of them to get it to work at all. Not really impressed.

24V E30

Reaction score
I found some place to order online last year with free shipping, but now I can't find it. Anyway...you may want to consider going with a Pingle instead. I put ProArmours on both my sleds last year and they have not been foolproof. Failed to shut the sleds down more than once when I was testing them, and I had to shim one of them to get it to work at all. Not really impressed.

I had the same thing happen last season with a pingle more then once on a friends dragon. So I'm sure all teathers have their issues. I opted for the pro armour teather for my assault this year hopefully it does it's job.

Vertical-Extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had the same thing happen last season with a pingle more then once on a friends dragon. So I'm sure all teathers have their issues. I opted for the pro armour teather for my assault this year hopefully it does it's job.

where did you pick it up ?

24V E30

Reaction score
I ordered it from their website. I agree though the shipping charges are a little retarded given the weight and size of the teather, but I didn't have to pay customs/duties so that was a bit of a plus. It's a nice piece, I like that they made the switch handle a T so it will be a lot easier to grab with gloves on unlike the little nail head design of the pingle.

Top Bottom