Where to Buy Durapro Magnetic Tether- Edmonton

JustChilling19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know a retailer selling one of these? Stock Polaris tether losing connection, acted up last trip. Time to change it out before next week.

Tyler

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know a retailer selling one of these? Stock Polaris tether losing connection, acted up last trip. Time to change it out before next week.

Tyler
Specialty motor sports. On the website. They closed for a quick Reno. But still online sales

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Says out of stock online but I’ll call tomorrow and double check, thanks!
If you have the tether harness from your Polaris I’m sure you can wire up the cat magnetic tether also. The ordinary tether harness works on late model cats to upgrade to the magnet. Maybe works for you ? If you can find an artic cat magnetic tether those are sick

JustChilling19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you have the tether harness from your Polaris I’m sure you can wire up the cat magnetic tether also. The ordinary tether harness works on late model cats to upgrade to the magnet. Maybe works for you ? If you can find an artic cat magnetic tether those are sick
Yeah I read that. Also have a couple buddies who are somehow using the doo tether/key. Hoping I can get the Durapro and quick swap before next trip.

There is a Quebec company with them in stock but I would rather not support them if I can avoid it.

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Call Dave at Redline he has the Shark kit He designed works great. Might be an option

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure any polaris or cat tether should work. Its just a magnetic switch thats NC I think. Pretty easy to check either way.

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Polaris has there own magnetic tether now. It’s decent so far. We have one on my kids evo.

JustChilling19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Polaris has there own magnetic tether now. It’s decent so far. We have one on my kids evo.
Ended up picking up a Polaris magnetic tether today. $125. Will install it tomorrow and report back after I try it out!

Was going to head up after New Years but now going to delay a week and hope it pukes after this cold system moves on!

Top Bottom