• Mod it and have 2 sleds

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Sell it and put money into the 800 and bills

Votes: 14 93.3%

• Total voters

2Quickrides

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Long story short the gf's sled is no longer the gf's sled. Now I'm torn what to do with it. I love riding it, and would love to throw a turbo on it, but money is tight right now (not broke or desperate, just tight) so it would have to wait anyway. And I have my 800 163.

It's a 2014 with around 100 miles on it.

Opinions?

powder junkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Long story short the gf's sled is no longer the gf's sled. Now I'm torn what to do with it. I love riding it, and would love to throw a turbo on it, but money is tight right now (not broke or desperate, just tight) so it would have to wait anyway. And I have my 800 163.

It's a 2014 with around 100 miles on it.

Opinions?

Could sell and lose bit of $$ OR...........turbo the 800 for the hills and 600 for around home :party::D:twocents::beer::cool:;)

jockdoc

Reaction score
I'd sell it before you take a bath on it... Sledding season is right now!! How much$$?

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If the gf is gone and that is why it is no longer the gf's sled, don't get in a rush to make a decision. Let it sit for awhile and enjoy the 800.

x2. Think it over first for a while. Brand new sled you are gonna take a hit any way you go. A little time to think won't hurt.

2Quickrides

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd sell it before you take a bath on it... Sledding season is right now!! How much$$?

Since it's mint and brand new (67 miles on it!), only things I did to it was a Skinz front bumper, Poo skid plate, Canada Sled Parts rear bumper tube, Burandt bars, underhood goggle bag, and underseat bag. Likely $11k.

ACP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get a hot new gf and make sure the old one see's her on it, then sell it to the new one and put a turbo on the 800. Problem solved and you'll have a smile on your face from riding new equipment.

2Quickrides

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Personally, I'd big bore it with a Carl's Cycle 660. Oh wait, I did...

Funny you say that, actually thought of a turbo 666......the extra 6 is for the turbo. Lol. But who knows when I'd have the ten grand to make that happen. What can I say, I love an underdog:d

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Even if it is almost new I think 11g seems a little high. You can walk out the showroom with a brand new 800 for that

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look around, there are still lots of leftover 2013's going for for wicked deals. Just saying I don't see it being worth it.

2Quickrides

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have looked around, unless you're talking about Cats, I haven't seen it. In which case you'd be comparing apples to bacon.

In fact the cheapest I've even seen a Pro 600 was $11,500 out the door with nothing for it.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I voted to sell it but if you are in no hurry I would put both up for sale and do research on mod's for each or snow check a new one if you happen to get good cash for each. It sounds like your in no hurry so do not rush into any rash decisions.Gather as much info as possible and do not accept low dollar's for either sled.

Top Bottom