Private messages with a virus

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just deleted mine. I don't know stephanie and I never click on websites that come from people I don't know.

bergy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got the message too.. I opened it and all kinds of s..t happened. I deleted it right away and so far no problems. I guess i will know better next time. Why can't people just leave well enough alone.:realmad: It would be nice to be able to talk to anyone without worring about this kind of stuff!!

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
I got the message too.. I opened it and all kinds of s..t happened. I deleted it right away and so far no problems. I guess i will know better next time. Why can't people just leave well enough alone.:realmad: It would be nice to be able to talk to anyone without worring about this kind of stuff!!

There is one born every minute ! :D
Yes I agree with ya.... One just never knows when they will get ya ! :eek: :(

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
I got one too. I never open the links on something I am not familiar with, so I got off lucky. I also have a good security system on my computer so it would have caught it anyway. Thanks to the moderators for catching it before it became a huge problem.

Judy
Mountain Haven B & B
McBride
(250) 569-0226

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got the Stephanie PM as well. I took charge and dove right in. she tells me after our interaction she will only be PM..ing me so you guys have missed out.

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Dobir for taken one for the team. I never recieved the message either, but did notice that she was getting around. I thought that I would bring it to the green badges attention so none of you guys got sick.:D:D

Shock

Reaction score
Got the same message did not open due to start date on site of 1969. any way to warn everyone on the sight

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got the same message and now I am trying to convince the wife I don't have a clue who this Stephanie is!!!! :paddle:Had the same thing happen about a year ago but it was a nice friendly Russian girl again I had some explainen to do. The trouble you can get into without leaving the house!!!!!

Billy Boy:cool:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Show her a photo of me with my rabbit ears on...that should do it...lol...
I got the same message and now I am trying to convince the wife I don't have a clue who this Stephanie is!!!! :paddle:Had the same thing happen about a year ago but it was a nice friendly Russian girl again I had some explainen to do. The trouble you can get into without leaving the house!!!!!

Billy Boy:cool:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think Ron said its just SPAM, which is those anoying pop ups not a Virus to crash your computer!

we will be all good!

and when in doubt always DOUBLE BAG IT!:D

700WFO

Reaction score
Ya I got the same thing last Saturday? WTF, I thought the only dirty talk on here was slammin different makes of sleds?

Top Bottom