Princess Auto!

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As you know, this place ROCKS!
You go in expecting to buy some brake cleaner, and spend an hour and a half walking around.... well at least I do.. LOL:)

Anyhoo., I know what to expect from them, they have cheap tools, some will do and some well, have to be returned,,haha

I was looking at a tool chest they had, I believe it was International. Now before all the snap-on guys chime in, I am not ready to spend 3 ginos on a chest of drawers... 500 bucks,yes.

Anyone have this toolbox? It looks ok, any regrets? Because:

"No sale is final until you are satisfied"

Here is a link:

Bezzola

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have a international tool box and it works fine for me i,m a heavy duty mech and have some big tools

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
if i where u i would check out peavey mart

really happy with my setup i got last year

56inches long top and bottom cost me out the door 1240

green-horn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As you know, this place ROCKS!
You go in expecting to buy some brake cleaner, and spend an hour and a half walking around.... well at least I do.. LOL:)

Anyhoo., I know what to expect from them, they have cheap tools, some will do and some well, have to be returned,,haha

I was looking at a tool chest they had, I believe it was International. Now before all the snap-on guys chime in, I am not ready to spend 3 ginos on a chest of drawers... 500 bucks,yes.

Anyone have this toolbox? It looks ok, any regrets? Because:

"No sale is final until you are satisfied"

Here is a link:

Have you tried Costco? They have some decently priced stainless steel boxes.:d:d

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if i where u i would check out peavey mart

really happy with my setup i got last year

56inches long top and bottom cost me out the door 1240

Yeah, I think I will try there too. Thanks!

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
had an international box and a mastercraft. they work good for a couple years. went to the snap on was awesome. will never buy another brand of tool box again..
however. when starting out they are great int. mastercraft,craftsmen, napa etc are all comparable boxes. will work great for ya for 5yrs or so then be ready to replace. jmo. good luck with the tool box shopping.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
had an international box and a mastercraft. they work good for a couple years. went to the snap on was awesome. will never buy another brand of tool box again..
however. when starting out they are great int. mastercraft,craftsmen, napa etc are all comparable boxes. will work great for ya for 5yrs or so then be ready to replace. jmo. good luck with the tool box shopping.

^^^^^^DIDO^^^^^ I would look at Kijiji before buying a non Snap-on. There is alot of very good used boxes way cheaper than new. I paid $4600 for my top and would not give it up for anything...except a bigger SO. But hind sight I would buy used, I've seen guys pay $12000 for a box set and 9months later...novelty wore off and for sale..some guys just getting ot of the trade as well.
There is a SO wagon on there, that thing is $18000 new he wants $6500 and its mint. If it was'nt bright yellow it would be in my shop!

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am not ready to shell out for a snap on. Its not like I use it every day. It's just for my garage...my old crappy Waterloo box is on it's way south.

Polarblu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been pulling wrenches pro since 99. If your box is stationary you dont need Snap-on. Its the moving around a big shop and fork lifting it to other shops and all the abuse a pro's box takes that needs that type of qaulity. Mines been run into by trucks pushed over by a dozer and had a shelf full of plywood fall on it and i still use it everyday!! I love snap-on!! Those Stainless ones outa Costco are huge and very resonable if you are just going to put in a corner. I would buy one in a second.

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
costco boxs work really well have one i use every day. only had to lube the slides after it went through a shop fire. The only thing is like mentioned above they dont like to be moved around full of tools the bottoms are not as strong as a snap on.

Jay K

Reaction score
I have a stainless box from Costco, 5 years now. In my home shop. As good today as the day it arrived. Works for me. I think about $ 1K.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am not ready to shell out for a snap on. Its not like I use it every day. It's just for my garage...my old crappy Waterloo box is on it's way south.

then a costco or anyother should be great for ya. only thing with the stainless ones is they dont stay shiny long.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All the mechanics went to my rolling tool boxes. It takes me a day to build them

Top Bottom