Primary clutch puller please? anyone in Mcmurray

AP48379

Reaction score
Hey if there is anyone in fort mcmurray that could help me out it be realy appreciated with a case of beer!! I need to change the primary spring and weights on a 2010 XP. I ordered tools but they havent come in yet and we are leaving tuesday for McBride/Valemont.
Thanks
:confused:

rusty44

Reaction score
lay your sled on it's side, take bolt off . Fill hole with water, put a few wraps of teflon tape on primary bolt. Then just thread back in it will pop off.

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
lay your sled on it's side, take bolt off . Fill hole with water, put a few wraps of teflon tape on primary bolt. Then just thread back in it will pop off.

Yep worked on a 2010 Everest last year for me. Be prepared to poo your pants a little when it 'pops' it will scare ya if you arent ready for it LOL

AP48379

Reaction score
HAHA nice, wasnt sure if you were joking but ya i guess it should work...and i'm prety sure i can find water!
thanks guys!! i owe ya a beer!

ridindirtym3

Reaction score
Saw this thread last night and was working on my sled so thought i'd give it a try... Well low and behold it actually works. I was prepared for a bang but when the clutch popped i just about chit myself. haha.

Good trick guys.. Thx...

Top Bottom