2013 Pro clutch help

JBEST103

Reaction score
Hey guys I bought a second hand 13 pro this year. I am heading out to vale on Thursday and I was changing my primary spring and weights to my mountain set up. I ran into a couple things tho. I cant get the belt removal tool to thread in far enough to release the belt? Gets super tight and I dont want to break it off. Also the secondary bolt is nice and tight yet the secondary slides side to side about 1/2" is this normal? Any trick to get the belt off so I can change out my weights in the primary? Thanks for your help!!

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you can remove the belt with out the tool just a little harder. but reading your having issues with the secondary i would remove it and have a look at the spring and washers in it.

Last edited:

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like it was in reverse when shut down. Raise track and run track forward,it will unlock the secondary and then the tool should work.

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If the last time you ran the sled it was in reverse the secondary rollers might be locked in the reverse side of the cam, drive forward two feet to release. The belt tool should only require two fingers to thread in.

The secondary should only 'float' about 1/16" on the shaft. The bolt shouldn't be that hard to remove.

Top Bottom