$100.00 Donation to Sparwood Fund

PRICELESS:)

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Yes, this is. Not alot of people have been donating today. Im hoping to be giving a mass donation on behalf of all the members of Snowandmud.com in a weeks time. I will close the donations on Jan 9,2009 so donate.

freejay

Reaction score
Well I certainly don't have all the other stuff but I did just bump my donation up to $100

Come on everyone, chip in!

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am so upset that with the number of serious sledders on this site we can't raise as much money as they raised to pull a couple meat horses out of the bush. Make no mistake that was a good cause too, I have 6 horses and have some passion for them too but they dont even compare. Folks..you do not hafto donate 100 bucks, donate 20 bucks, donate 10 bucks. I spent 100 plus just for a ride for one day in Fernie yesterday. Lets get serious about this and help these people out.

mountainman611

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am so upset that with the number of serious sledders on this site we can't raise as much money as they raised to pull a couple meat horses out of the bush. Make no mistake that was a good cause too, I have 6 horses and as have some passion for them too but they dont even compare. Folks..you do not hafto donate 100 bucks, donate 20 bucks, donate 10 bucks. I spent 100 plus just for a ride for one day in Fernie yesterday. Lets get serious about this and help these people out.

I agree with you 100%. I am really disappointed in the response we have had.
I know that it is just after Christmas,but I am sure that we ALL can find something to give.It doesnt have to be $100 any amount will help this very serious and worthy cause.
Come on people,lets keep this going.....:beer:

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I agree with the above posts, We raised $ 4115.00 So far. Not much today, I would suspect that alot of people may be driving home from sledding today and have to be at work tommorow. I can see this number going up more tommorow, well I hope so.:d

xsyourride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with you all if we can raise $6710 for horses.(good cause)Lets pull together for these families if it could all be reversed this could happen to anyone of us at any givin time and i sure hope that people would come together to help.We have over 8000 members on here,lets do the math.I'm not saying you have to donate but its definately something that we should be helping out with as much or more than the horses.This site is to promote snowmobiling and Quading so we are like one big family lets pull together and support these families like we would want our own families supported in the same situation.

Grizzly4323

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Done!!!
Ron, didn't you say S&M membership is at just about 8000 so far. If 25% donate $20 thats $5000.00 that's more than donated so far. Pretty weak membership. Ron says we have till the ninth, lets get rockin!!! These families need some help.

Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree times are tough but I will take a day away from riding to donate a $100.00. We all need to step up. Karma...it could be any of us one day.

barefooter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am so upset that with the number of serious sledders on this site we can't raise as much money as they raised to pull a couple meat horses out of the bush. Make no mistake that was a good cause too, I have 6 horses and have some passion for them too but they dont even compare. Folks..you do not hafto donate 100 bucks, donate 20 bucks, donate 10 bucks. I spent 100 plus just for a ride for one day in Fernie yesterday. Lets get serious about this and help these people out.

Raising $6700 to get two horses that wouldn't bring $500 a piece - whatever. But this is a REAL tragedy. Not some thing that is in Africa that you can't imagine - BUT SOMETHING THAT COULD HAPPEN TO ANY MEMBER WHO PLAYS IN THE MOUNTAINS. Let's get these donations rolling!!!!

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People this is one of the best causes to donate money too, with all we spend on snowmobiling this is very small jesture of good faith, everyone who plays in the mountains could have this happen....god forbid, make your donation to help these families out they need all the support that they can get at this time of sorrow.... to all out there Ride SAFE.

Scuba

Top Bottom