Price on new 1/2 tons?

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a 2014 F150 4x4 FX4 luxury package 5 litre, full load no options missed $43600 plus tax.

Have to to admit that longhorn interior looks good on the dodge but it's still a dodge. No thanks.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure what you mean about hauling with the dodge?? I pull my enclosed with gear with ease. Yes the fuel economy with it sucks when pulling but it pulls it just fine. If I was going to haul a heavy trailer that weighs 10,000 then I sure am not going to use a little 1/2t to do it with :alol2:

Why work that crap out of a truck when you don't need to. If you are going to haul a heavy load get a one ton diesel.

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have a 23 foot XLR toy hauler bumper pull and with my quads, food, beer and water its right around 8000lbs. My 13 dodge sport pulls it no problem, I can only can get 450 km to tank, but who cares. If we were really worried about an extra $100 on fuel we should have bought a Pruis. My buddy has an Ecoboost, its better, but not by much. Even when they are empty they are still close. I don't see what's so good about this engine.. plus it sounds horrible, like an old Pontiac grand am with the 4.3L V6. Everyone has heard one of those at some point... Ha ha.

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 23 foot XLR toy hauler bumper pull and with my quads, food, beer and water its right around 8000lbs. My 13 dodge sport pulls it no problem, I can only can get 450 km to tank, but who cares. If we were really worried about an extra $100 on fuel we should have bought a Pruis. My buddy has an Ecoboost, its better, but not by much. Even when they are empty they are still close. I don't see what's so good about this engine.. plus it sounds horrible, like an old Pontiac grand am with the 4.3L V6. Everyone has heard one of those at some point... Ha ha.

The grand am comment made me laugh out loud for real. Seems like it's worse with aftermarket exhaust too!

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The grand am comment made me laugh out loud for real. Seems like it's worse with aftermarket exhaust too!
A buddy put exhaust on his ecoboost and it sounds just like an old grand am or blazer with a blown out muffler. I'd rather listen to wet lesbian pussy farts.

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It is honestly, the exact way they sound!!!! I don't care how much better they are on fuel, Im not listening to that all day towing my trailer!! Ill pay extra for the sound of a hemi!!

DSTEIN8

Reaction score
I work for Davis Chevrolet in airdrie. Toss me a call. Love to help you you. Just ask for Daniel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrMorgan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a 2014 Ram 1500 v6 with 8 speed (1000k on 100 liter tank) quad cab (6.4" box) 4x4 with SLE trim (heated cloth, steering wheel, base stereo, power everything) for 37k all in.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The v6 with 8 speed is supposed to get good milage. I need more spark plugs then 6 though lol.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Will admit I fell hard for the dodge when I jumped in therealwild1 Laramie longhorn and headed to mcbride pulling that trailer of yours with three sleds in it and that included rknight111 turbo lol, that truck impressed the heck out of me in every way. Would be more than happy with a truck like that for that price!

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will admit I fell hard for the dodge when I jumped in therealwild1 Laramie longhorn and headed to mcbride pulling that trailer of yours with three sleds in it and that included rknight111 turbo lol, that truck impressed the heck out of me in every way. Would be more than happy with a truck like that for that price!

Thanks Lyle and 8-9 months later I still love that truck. That is rare for me lol.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Don't blame you, it's a sweet truck👍

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going to go look at a 13 f150 fx4 screw tomorrow. It has 1600kms and is listed for 45k hoping to scoop it up get a good fmpp and esp and call it a day

Not to thread jack but how many of you opted for the fmpp and esp?

zed899

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I picked up a 13 f150 supercrew fx4 fully loaded with 36000km for $35,900 plus tax. It's only 6 months old and mint, someone must have lived in it for those 6 months lol.

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought a 14' F150 XTR S-crew, with Eco, 6.5 foot box, running boards, liner, camera, mats, flaps. The metallic green is such a sweet colour IMO. Got out of my Silverado and into this with two years extra bumper to bumper for 31,300 all in. I thought it was a pretty fair deal considering I owed 10k on the Chev (got 18k on trade).

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought a 14' F150 XTR S-crew, with Eco, 6.5 foot box, running boards, liner, camera, mats, flaps. The metallic green is such a sweet colour IMO. Got out of my Silverado and into this with two years extra bumper to bumper for 31,300 all in. I thought it was a pretty fair deal considering I owed 10k on the Chev (got 18k on trade).

nice truck... did that website help you out at all????

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My boss has the exact same truck. Was it 31,300 before or after your trade?

Top Bottom