power decks!!!!

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just ordered and installed one for a customer, a power deck that lifts the whole deck out of the truck and onto the ground. load, then puts the whole thing on the back of the truck.

cool part, by a remote on the keychain.

Hopefully they'll come down in price as a little pricey. his reason, drove off of the side of his marathon while loading, said never again.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
saw one in Golden last year, a home built that would drop to ground or onto trailer being pulled, very cool.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just ordered and installed one for a customer, a power deck that lifts the whole deck out of the truck and onto the ground. load, then puts the whole thing on the back of the truck.

cool part, by a remote on the keychain.

Hopefully they'll come down in price as a little pricey. his reason, drove off of the side of his marathon while loading, said never again.
There are less expensive ones that use a winch.

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was there any space left in the box for gear? The one I saw had so much linkage and stuff under there you couldn't use much bed space.

Also how much does it weigh?

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was there any space left in the box for gear? The one I saw had so much linkage and stuff under there you couldn't use much bed space.

Also how much does it weigh?
I think the winch one has space for gear, haven't seen it for a couple of years and I did drugs as a teen. :d

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this one was all hydralics, and a regulaer deck left more room for space, but this one was cool to watch!!!

jgmc

Reaction score
I have a slicklift, works great and lots of room under. Lifts 2 Goldwings, 2 quads or 2 sleds.

Top Bottom