Post your location on the Google Membermap!!!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I put mine at my exact location, garage is unlocked and keys are in everything. All my sh!t is so beet up that it would be worth more stolen. Happy shopping.

X2.... Anyone need a mosquito fogger???????

Taz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All I can say is HOLY CRAP!!!! this is the first time in a while that I have looked at the map, Quite the improvement from the last time.
Cheers :beer::beer:

Taz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All I can say is HOLY CRAP!!!! this is the first time in a while that I have looked at the map, Quite the improvement from the last time.
Cheers :beer::beer:

Oh yeah I keep my toys in a secured sea can with a 8 foot fence around it with a pile of 8x8 heavy wall metal tubing in front of the door the tubing is all welded together it weighs around 1500Lb. Any one steals them they earned it. :rolleyes:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Oh yeah I keep my toys in a secured sea can with a 8 foot fence around it with a pile of 8x8 heavy wall metal tubing in front of the door the tubing is all welded together it weighs around 1500Lb. Any one steals them they earned it. :rolleyes:

I HAVE A TORCH....... MIND IF I GIVE IT A TRY? LOL:d:d:d:d:d

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see I am on the same road as Imdoo'n.... :eek:

SnowCloud

Reaction score
Hello
I'm am a retired oil field electrician who has just got back into snowmobiling last year. I ride a 1999 Arctic Cat powder special 700
and also a 1978 Cheetah. I enjoy the vintage machines and wii try to attend as many outings as I can. I am 63 years of age and have just retired. I plan on keeping myself busy with snowmobiling and woodworking. I also have a Goldwing motorcycle that my wife and I travelled across Canada on and the top half of the united states. Hoping to meet some of you folks this winter. I live in Standard Ab. which is just east 100 km from Calgary.

Top Bottom