Post pics of your 2010/2011 ride

pistonpete

Reaction score
Thanks guys, i bet u will like this?? All partys r in shop..
Oh, by the way me and four friends are in Calgary for much of the winter working, picked up some sleds, a couple of newbies what r good places for them to get to know there sleds and show them some tips, etc, thanks for any info.

Attachments

• 618.jpg
    618.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 643

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ill 2nd that go cat but damn that shop is dope:d

Oh, by the way me and four friends are in Calgary for much of the winter working, picked up some sleds, a couple of newbies what r good places for them to get to know there sleds and show them some tips, etc, thanks for any info.

DUDE that shop is getting cooler and cooler :beer::beer::beer::beer:

SnoPro_78

Reaction score
this could POSSIBLY be my ride for this year , i know but its in my price range , hopefully mid december!

Wicked dependable sled. had that new back in the day. would do 100mph on the river had the Exciter also it was my favorite back then. I got a buddy that has a 87 Phazer named Proud Mary, its been beat all its life ,on second top end and still runs 3rd pull everytime every winter. :beer:

Wally in Calgary

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You could head down to Cataract & Etherington once we have enough snow. It should be alright now but is not officially open until Dec.1. Check out the posts in the SW AB RIDING AREAS section on here. It is about 45-55 mins. SW of Calgary, down west of Longview. If you need any more info -- just ask.

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My M8 Twisted Turbo :Happy6:

Attachments

• Turbo 3.jpg
    Turbo 3.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 579
  • Turbo 11.jpg
    Turbo 11.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 582
  • Turbo 10.jpg