Possible Fundraiser Tomorrow at Bruderheim? READ

Suzukiltz400

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm Wondering if I was to try and get a little fundraiser going at bruderheim tomorrow if anyone would be interested in coming. We could do pay and play games or try to figure out a way to raise some money and all have a good day riding. The money I would donate 100% to high river and calgary for the flood disaster. The reason I would like to do this is heartbreaking. My grandparents live in high river on the Highwood golf club which is a low area right on the river, They are being allowed entry for the first time since evacuation today at Noon. I know that we couldnt raise that much money but every little bit will help due to the extent of the devastation. Please reply on this on in a PM to me and we will try to get something going!

Thanks,
Brandon Ryan

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the fundrasier sounds great! ... the problem is you posted one day before you want to do this?... and your dealing with a long weekend here too... wish you luck...

Suzukiltz400

Reaction score
Yea.. I know super last minute but lots of people will be there riding for the long weekend too.. Hopefully we get some people..

Top Bottom