Porting Done by (Arctic Edge Motorsports)

sledhead800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thinking about getting my 2010 m8 a full out race port and jaws twins pipes done by Arctic Edge Motorsports has anybody had any work done by this guy...just want to know if this guy is any good with his work thanks for your help....:beer::beer:

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thinking about getting my 2010 m8 a full out race port and jaws twins pipes done by Arctic Edge Motorsports has anybody had any work done by this guy...just want to know if this guy is any good with his work thanks for your help....:beer::beer:

Trust me his work is good type brent linderman onto google and see what you come up with, He is one of the best, my head and cylinders are done by him 12psi on av gas 3000 km later enough said.

Chris

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brent did the porting on my M1000 and it has had me smiling for two trouble free seasons now.
Do not hesitate or even think about it,just do it...you will be very happy!!!

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i dont ride a arctic cat sled, but i got my 860 big bore with twin pipes and head from brent. Best workin kit on the snow so far that i have seen. Money well spent here for the few that know about brent and his work.

Paulo 13

Reaction score
Question I have is he is one of the only ones that decks the cylinders when porting. Other companies say that cause lose of power others say increase bottom end. Need more reassurance that this is the way to go. Lookn to get more of an m8 throttle response out of a m1. Manly for boondocking purpose. Any info?

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brent knows his stuff and is a great guy to deal with so no worries there go get sum!!!

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nevr had any of his work done but have lurked around here long enough to tell you this is one guy that i have never read or heard anything bad on. this guy knows his stuff.
getter done its only money and you can always make more.

Paulo 13

Reaction score
400$ more than others worth it. Still not really convinced. Not everyone has a money tree. All i have is words that he is great. Has anyone compared dyno tests or rode machines on decked cylinders vs not on n.aspirated? I here they perform well with boosted machines.

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know of a guy in Edmonton that has 3800 miles on his turbo dragon with the linderman porting. You don't even see too many stockers with that milage on original motor now a days

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I've had a few sled motors done by Brent and they've all been really good. Don't just "think" about what you want, tell him what you expect and he'll build it for you.

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
400$ more than others worth it. Still not really convinced. Not everyone has a money tree. All i have is words that he is great. Has anyone compared dyno tests or rode machines on decked cylinders vs not on n.aspirated? I here they perform well with boosted machines.
I got my 900 cat efi motor set up for boost by Brent and got it dynoed last year by Neil NPP and it came out at 230hp @11.4lbs of boost. The motor is very strong.

Top Bottom