Poopy Pants

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol...thanks Snotty. physical is at 4pm today, not looking forward to being violated by the doc. it's been "exit only" for 40 years, hope he has small fingers....... :(

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope as a B-Day present he has knuckles like a elephants feet....He uses Vicks Vapour rub, His watch gets tangles in the bum fur ,and He gets a attack of trigger finger in there.:d

Hopefully they decide corrective surgery is possible to fix the issue of you chitting your pants sledding 10 to 12 times a year

PJtheMunchkin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Happy Bday!

They tend to use four fingers when probing! Good luck and don't get a stiffy!:eek::eek:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope as a B-Day present he has knuckles like a elephants feet....He uses Vicks Vapour rub, His watch gets tangles in the bum fur ,and He gets a attack of trigger finger in there.:d

Hopefully they decide corrective surgery is possible to fix the issue of you chitting your pants sledding 10 to 12 times a year
:eek: you bastage....

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what happened to the original happy b-day, that was funny :d:beer:
I never saw it, but heard about it.....got a couple roofies and some GHB for Snotty if we meet at MM '09.

and it only happened once, not a regular thing as snotty alludes to...:rant:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never saw it, but heard about it.....got a couple roofies and some GHB for Snotty if we meet at MM '09.

and it only happened once, not a regular thing as snotty alludes to...:rant:

tee how messy is it ..stuffing a pair of Klim panties that are full and ripe into a sandwich bag?:eek:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tee how messy is it ..stuffing a pair of Klim panties that are full and ripe into a sandwich bag?:eek:
wasn't bad, gonch got the worst of it. that's why they got to stay on the mountain....just some minor leakage on the Klim's. had to keep 'em, they're pricey long johns. if they were Stanfields, they would be there too....:d

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wasn't bad, gonch got the worst of it. that's why they got to stay on the mountain....just some minor leakage on the Klim's. had to keep 'em, they're pricey long johns. if they were Stanfields, they would be there too....:d

Your sandwich musta been pretty much flattened after that.

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

OMG!........Now that's funny right there.... I don't care who ya are, that's funny!

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
....Happy Birthday, Maybe it's the Doc's Birthday also !:eek::d:):beer:....Enjoy !

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope not....lol. he's a pretty cool guy, he's climbed Mt.Everest, as well as every peak in the western hemisphere and has a bunch of long-distance cycling records. he's already handled my boys when I joined "club V", hoping he'll be gentle....

last post with virgin anus....I'm oot.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Happy B-Day...........A climber,HA!HA! His fingers are likely huge muscular and boney.............Tough hands LOL!OUCH! HAHA!
catmando!

Top Bottom