Poo or doo the good bad and the ugly

northernkid

Reaction score
Rickward's Small Motors, Inc. <br />
<br />
I'm looking at these three sled's, which one would be faster and more nimble, and faster. Deep snow?
Flickability? Speed? Handling? Reliability? Also I would like to throw in an 08 mxz tnt 600 etec and 08 500ss, same questions as before Sorry for so many questions, thanks for the info.

P.S is the iq the two or 4 injector engine?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

northernkid

Reaction score
The link may be wrong so I'll tell u what the other sled's are, 07 iq 600ho cfi(3,800), 2013 indy sp es (5,500) and 2015 indy sp es (6,500)

Steve D

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd say that between that bunch, you should look at your budget.

The IQ is probably the heavies of the bunch, then the indy's then then doo's. The 500ss is the old non-etech motor. The TNT is probably the fastest and most nimble.

Pretty sure Polaris only did 2 injectors on the 600's, but not sure. Either way, as far as motor is concerned, they're all a good bunch and comparable. Deep snow? They're all short tracks so probably bad. The IQ is the heavy slug of this, but you could take extra money you banked buying it to long track it and it'd all of a sudden be better than the rest if deep snow is your thing.

Good luck and have fun with whichever you pick!

Edit: I should add, I'm assuming "new" condition saying that. If they are used, really need to look at the condition they are in.

northernkid

Reaction score
I ended up getting the indy for 4200

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can get a brand new summit 600 sport for 9100 dollars, and does it work good. Motor is really reliable and with a can on it it climbs with the 800's with can the weight is 422lbs

Top Bottom