Polaris sxs plow mounts junk

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else had problems with bending the plow mount on a rzr ???? I just returned one on Friday and tried to finish plowing my drive way today and got maybe another 10 ft cleared and caught a frozen rut and bent the new mount .... JUNK I TELL YA !!!!! Anyone on here that can make a new one out of real metal not that chicken **** pot metal crap???

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else had problems with bending the plow mount on a rzr ???? I just returned one on Friday and tried to finish plowing my drive way today and got maybe another 10 ft cleared and caught a frozen rut and bent the new mount .... JUNK I TELL YA !!!!! Anyone on here that can make a new one out of real metal not that chicken **** pot metal crap???

I am going to be fixing my brothers on his ranger here real soon and I promise it will not bend after I am done! I will take pictures when I am done see if you like it! Then if you do maybe we can fix yours up.

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got mine all straighten out and braced and crossed brace and braced the cross brace lol here's hoping !!!!! But post some pics of yours I would like to see how you fixed it

Popik

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im on the second winter with mine and nothing broken other than winch straps yet. I set the gliders on the bottom to as not to scrape too low as well. if you have the same winch lind problem i found that the boat winch straps from Princess auto seem to last longer and much cheaper.

Top Bottom