Polaris Sneak Peek

Skadi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just in case you guys didn't catch this on my FB page... I went to participate in the photoshoot for the 2012s for Polaris a few weeks ago. I was lucky enough to ride all of the new machines at some point over the week and boy oh boy they are fun!! I got in a little bit of shooting stills and vid for Polaris and even made it into their promo clip! Go Polaris for puttin a real mtn rider CHICK in their promo vid!!! Super stoked; hope you all enjoy it!

Polaris Snowmobiles Official Website

If you don't blink at 51 seconds or so you will see me in a white and black coat (not the snow cammo coat, that's Burandt and I am NOT to be mistaken for Burandt!!)

Anyway, enjoy and I hope you ladies like what Polaris has in store for this season!

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool! So what's Polaris coming out with next year? It's OK. You can tell me. I wont say anything to anyone else.:d

DragonDiva

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats Emilie. Great to hear that Polaris has involved one of the great woman mountain rider. We have been riding with Chris Burandt this week and the Polaris filming crew here.

Skadi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
diva sooo fun! those guys are the best! I had a blast watching burandt do his thing and he was suprisingly human when we'd chat!! ;) I told him to quit being so good all the time so I could get some attention!! hehehehehe and the film crew is super nice too!

mike, nuuuhh-uhhhh, yer not getting the secret outta me!! I'm the new kid on the block with Polaris this year so I'm watching my p's and q's!! But I know I sure had a fun week riding those machines so I think you all will like what's comin!

Sled Betty

Reaction score
So awesome to see you apart of the Polaris Team Emilie!!!!!! Look forward to Polaris's 2012 line up! I hopped on a 09 Polaris 600 the other day and man, my 800 sure does not come on like that! I love the way those 600's get on it!!!!!

Top Bottom