Polaris Engineers

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who thinks Polaris needs to come with an "Upgrade or Retrofit" for the 2005-2010 sportsmans that would move the radiator up to the winch area and move the winch down like their current models? I haven't tore much down to see what it would take but I bet they would sell a bunch of them! I know you can relocate your radiator to your front rack but thats no good if you have fuels packs on the front. I just think it would also look cleaner if it was built in. Any ideas, pics, comments, suggestions besides buying a new one???

denseleit

Reaction score
I think we both know Polaris would not do that. 2 reasons...All the ideas on how to make the sportsman better is called the xp, second that's where the aftermarket steps in.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think we both know Polaris would not do that. 2 reasons...All the ideas on how to make the sportsman better is called the xp, second that's where the aftermarket steps in.

Yeah I know they wouldn't that why I wish I could find a way to do it myself but the front cargo box is too big I would have to lose the bottom 1/2 and just use the cover

Top Bottom