Polaris Dealership

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure but i had good service at New Age Motorsports in Weyburn. I bought my Kawi there they sell alot of polaris sleds and quads. I have also herd foam lake is really good. My buddy took his quad there and they fixed it no problem and quick.

Prairie Dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rally Motorsports in PA. Think they may have been #1 in Canada or western Canada last year.

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just dont bring it to the local dealer here in BC. (Mara) I used to work there and saw to many shady things. cant believe they are so busy for ripping guys off so much. I guess a good talker can make a difference! lol

aaron_m

Reaction score
Does anyone know who is rated the #1 Polaris dealership in Saskatchewan?

Depends on what you are asking. Are you wondering who sells the most sleds? ATV's? UTV's? parts/accessories? Because that is 4 different dealers.
If you are wondering about service, that is a local issue. People do business with people. Depending on who you deal with, and what you are looking for( service/purchasing)will determine your level of satisfaction.
Too vague a question.

rvt22

Reaction score
The Polaris Dealer in Regina, Alsport Sales Ltd. has been in the Power Sports Dealer for over 40 Years and does a very good job. Thier Polaris's usually win most of the drag races around the area. Try Alsport Sales Ltd.: Home

Top Bottom