Polaris 2022 Release

greenthumb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Regardless of the disparities when comparing the two in that video, the poo is still one impressive machine. I ride doo and it has my attention.

A friend managed to get a poo boost for next season. I checked a doo turbo. Can't wait.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I seriously hope the Polaris is everything they claim it is and more, solid competition is only a good thing for the consumer! Maybe it tips Doo's hand on a new chassis or more HP ???

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I seriously hope the Polaris is everything they claim it is and more, solid competition is only a good thing for the consumer! Maybe it tips Doo's hand on a new chassis or more HP ???

I think they have both waiting and ready to go.

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Pretty sure Mentaberry's sled is running a little more than 4 lbs of boost. Agreed though, both are most likely waiting. The Lynx will carry the sales this year and new G5 next season is my guess. But i am always late to the party anyway, so don't matter a whole pile to me.

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure Mentaberry's sled is running a little more than 4 lbs of boost. Agreed though, both are most likely waiting. The Lynx will carry the sales this year and new G5 next season is my guess. But i am always late to the party anyway, so don't matter a whole pile to me.
I doubt think the Lynx will be a huge seller in the mountains. I think as a trail / crossover they may be big though.

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I doubt think the Lynx will be a huge seller in the mountains. I think as a trail / crossover they may be big though.

i don't know man, i bet there is a pile of them next season. not everybody wants or needs a turbo.... i doo;), but not everybody does

REV2XHEART

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
why is everyone including myself interested in the lynx? well its an awesome looking sled and there are some things about it that interests me. The big thing being the rear skid. Im not a fan of T motion never have been and while i go to the mountains for the pow like it or not there are always a lot of bumps most of the time on the trails we have to ride to get there. if the sled performs well in the hills but is also as good as they say on the trails then thats a huge win. Some of the other things about it doesnt really work for the moutains maybe.

If they had a turbo option i would had really considered this year.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Oh I would imagine they are sitting under a tarp somewhere waiting for the green light! I'm sure Doo knew knew what Polaris had on the go!

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well just the wait until next fall for the Boost Matryx Pro toarrive.
Brother ordered a Doo 850T.
We will be lining up these two sleds regularly for some friendly races and trading sleds for comparisons.

Lined up my 19 Alpha and his 19 Doo and Dawizman posted the videos.
3 wins in a row for the Alpha on an uphill race at Renshaw, caused a lot of pouty Doo bottom lips.
The races were extremely close but consistent results.

Will post videos again as soon as we get the sleds out.
No track poaching allowed.
Have to make sure same camera man available.
See how the Doo makes on round two.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well just the wait until next fall for the Boost Matryx Pro toarrive.
Brother ordered a Doo 850T.
We will be lining up these two sleds regularly for some friendly races and trading sleds for comparisons.

Lined up my 19 Alpha and his 19 Doo and Dawizman posted the videos.
3 wins in a row for the Alpha on an uphill race at Renshaw,
caused a lot of pouty Doo bottom lips.
The races were extremely close but consistent results.

Will post videos again as soon as we get the sleds out.
No track poaching allowed.
Have to make sure same camera man available.
See how the Doo makes on round two.

That has a lot to do with the track, the cat power claw imo is the best in the industry for a NA 2stroke. Its lug design (durometer)gives the sled superior lift and hookup.
While the Doo track is not much more then a shovel and its first 50ft upon acceleration it's working on climbing out of the hole it dug on take off.
On a Doo mod, the track is one of the first swap i do. Its like adding HP with out actually adding hp LOL.
BTW, i also ditch the 16" power robing width to a more efficient 15".

Last edited:

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That has a lot to do with the track, the cat power claw imo is the best in the industry for a NA 2stroke. Its lug design (durometer)gives the sled superior lift and hookup.
While the Doo track is not much more then a shovel and its first 50ft upon acceleration it's working on climbing out of the hole it dug on take off.
On a Doo mod, the track is one of the first swap i do. Its like adding HP with out actually adding hp LOL.
BTW, i also ditch the 16" power robing width to a more efficient 15".

Wow you're a rebel, Maxwell said the 16" wide is the best as it has more flotation?? You know his S&M groupies are going to follow him and not you.

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Receipt.jpg

Sled dealers should offer this too.

Top Bottom