Polairs Rush 2010

hamster

Reaction score
Hello All !!!

I am interested in hearing some feedback on this amazing sled. Does anyone have some feedback for me? I hope so.

BOONDOCKINDAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
herd some stories of guys ripping our the rear skid and throwing something longer in there. havent seen any pics yet so we'll see

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello All !!!

I am interested in hearing some feedback on this amazing sled. Does anyone have some feedback for me? I hope so.

a good information site is hardcoresledder.com in the polaris section and under pro-ride topics, so far it looks like everyone is very happy with theirs.....very strong motor and a blast to ride. a couple minor quarks on a couple but nothing serious.

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Demod one, posotives were seems to ride nice and tight ,response was good, and peppy for a 600!! Negatives were track needs to be studded and is a biatchhh to do so, and cold as hell for something they pride on being good for long aggresive trail bangin'! All in all decent but I'll take a look at one when they put an 800 in and have a studabble track. That would be a flatlanders dream come true!!! Just my opinion

Top Bottom