Pledge/WD 40/Pam Whats the best to help with mud removal?

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use a honda pump with fire hose. and its good at nocking the big crap off than 5 min in the car wash and it looks new again. I didnt think of wd 40 for the rzr. But lots of guys use it in xcountry races to keep the mud off and weight down. I will use it this weekend and report back. It will collect dust but that will only help more when the mud hits it I guess.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use a pressure washer and hot water in a bucket with Dawn dish soap for washing my wheeler. Dawn will cut through just about any form of grease imaginable.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont mean to sound like a jackass, but dont any of you guys have a pressure washer? Man we get that weird clay based mud out on the base, it dries to a substance similar to concrete, but a good washing with a pressure washer cures the problem. Im not convinced the putting something on BEFORE the mud actually works, but if there is a preduct that does, im willing to try it...

I rigged up a little 1500psi Karcher to run off my outside shower. My trailer holds 120 gallons of water, and I usually dump 60-80 at the end of the weekend. The only prolem is that I have a strict routine when we come back from riding...I have a rum, have a shower, then start the bbq and cook supper while having another rum. Then sit around the fire having a few more rum. I just don't think it would be safe to operate any kind of equipment (pressure washer included) after drinking that much rum.

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
I rigged up a little 1500psi Karcher to run off my outside shower. My trailer holds 120 gallons of water, and I usually dump 60-80 at the end of the weekend. The only prolem is that I have a strict routine when we come back from riding...I have a rum, have a shower, then start the bbq and cook supper while having another rum. Then sit around the fire having a few more rum. I just don't think it would be safe to operate any kind of equipment (pressure washer included) after drinking that much rum.

You probably shouldnt even sit close to the fire LOL :d

Top Bottom