Please vote for my daughter.........

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Glad she's not my daughter.....................CREEP!
INKYD_CREEP01_FINAL.jpg

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
thanks for coming through and voting boys,i think that brian dude has it rigged.vote everyday ............ thanks fellow mudders !!!!!!

Here's a custom avitar for ya......

Attachments

• nuckin futz.jpg
    nuckin futz.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 58

Slim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha i never understood how people can idolize a singer/band so much, but i casted my vote for them. Does everyone on this frickin site know each other!?? lol nice to see some edmontonians kickin around tho!

Hey if anyone is up for it im lookin for some riding buddies for this summer, im new to the area, in st. albert actually, 24 years young. I ride a 400ex/465 stroker. would like to get to know some good people and some good trails/tracks :) i NEED to get back outdoors, haha cabin fever is killing me. thanks :)

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ride in nordegg a lot. my parents have a cabin out there. you are mor than welcome to come sometime.

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tried voting for her but I can't seem to find the place to click and vote? Maybe me internet browser is screwed up, I'll try again. For the record, I'm a 19 year old good looking, single guy:d:wtg:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I tried voting for her but I can't seem to find the place to click and vote? Maybe me internet browser is screwed up, I'll try again. For the record, I'm a 19 year old good looking, single guy:d:wtg:

HMMMM, YOU'RE RIGHT..... CONTEST MUST BE OVER??? 2 GUYS CAME IN FIRST AND SECOND:eek:...... JUST NOT RIGHT!!!!!!!!:nono:

Top Bottom