Please school me on RZR 570 with EPS

barefooter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kids have had a RZR 170 for a while. Boy is starting to outgrow it.

Been looking at the RZR 570 with EPS. Might be the perfect machine.

Put some tracks on it also might be a pretty fun little toy around the lake this winter.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tracks may require more power. I know a 500 Honda quad can spin them but works hard. The 570 polaris although not much higher in displacement does make substantially more hp and torque than the honda. Hopefully the dealer you purchase it from will be honest about the tracks performance

Last edited:

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Take this with a grain of salt, but I've heard a few people say the 570 makes the same power as the old 800 poo does. (maybe someone on here can confirm this?)

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The 570 makes about 5 ponies less than the 800 but gets about 25 percent better gas mileage and it's a single banger

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
S-4 all season tracks are made for 300cc on up to turbo 1000cc. All the track set-ups are the same in the T system,,, "less the drive sprocket that comes in different sizes to match each unit they are intended for.

My Honda 420 comes with 16 tooth and my pals Cat 1000 comes with 21 or a 22 tooth.
We both have the same grunt off the get go, but I will not have the cursing speed since the larger motor and taller sprocket gives his unit this advantage,,, no big deal to me since speed is not a factor in all my adventures.

Later down the road when I switch units, I order the bolt pattern disk and drive sprocket to match the tracks too the unit, that way one set of tracks fits all...

I will have more on this when the ground starts too freeze. PS: I'm teaming up with a pal who has 4 years of OHV tracks under his pants,,, he's long on 10.000 + kms summer and winter. I've logged on 4000 hours on most husky 8's in Western Canada.

Pal Don, tracks are fun so long as they get attention when needed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom