Please responde fpr sake of blue river sledding!!

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
The Paradise/Holy Grail/North Blue Drainage riding area is being threatened by an application for tenure by an out-of-town ski-touring business. Some of you might remember the applicant (Dana Foster's Snowy Mountain Alpine Tours) since she recently wrote a letter in the Valley Sentinel (April 23, 2008--see: Snowmobilers need to show more respect - The Valley Sentinel Newspaper) slamming mountain sledders (apparently they cause avalanches, disrupt caribou, and beat up backcountry lodge owners, among other terrible things)--what a load of crap! This person's tenure application can be commented on by clicking on the following link and clicking on "Snowy Mountain Alpine Tours," then clicking on "comment on this..."
PLEASE SEND IN YOUR COMMENTS AT THIS SITE BEFORE SEPT. 25, 2008!!! We need to tell the government that we do not support this application for tenure. If there are any problems with being able to view the letter mentioned above or the link to the tenure application, please email (nancy_kinney@telus.net).

Waxy

Reaction score
Done.

I sure hope others have commented as well.

This kinda thing just makes my blood boil.

Waxy

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like it is a no go for them, enough of us must have responded to this. For all of you put in your comments and concerns thanks.:d

Waxy

Reaction score
Looks like it is a no go for them, enough of us must have responded to this. For all of you put in your comments and concerns thanks.:d

Really? :eek:

Finally some good news on one of these things.

Good work to all that commented. :beer:

See you on the hill this winter! :d

Waxy

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did a little research before responding to the application. Had some pretty powerful comments to make on her tactics and intentions. Glad to hear the good guys won!!!

moto.racerx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

?? it still says pending

and comment extended... accepted until 10/25/2008

Top Bottom