Please Help!

S

Stolen Bike

Hello everyone,

:realmad:

I wanted to let you all know that my friend had his bike stolen this morning. It's not a very common bike and it's his pride and joy. I figured that the best way to get word out would be to post on this forum, and you all could keep an eye out for the bike. There is a $1000 reward.

It's a 250cc, 2006, KTM. It's orange and black with a custom metal mulisha graphics kit (skulls, etc.). The front rim is slightly bent and it has an inline fuel filter. (I will post a picture as soon as I can)

:nono:

I'll bet you could all imagine what it would be like to have your ride stolen, so please, keep a look out... we would be forever in your debt.

Thanks so much!

renegade x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sucks for your buddie,get those pictures up and hopefully someone will find it.Wouldent a guy just love to catch these lowbreeds in the act!!!

S

Stolen Bike

he's got no insurance for it... and yah, believe me, we would have loved to catch those rats doing it! some people just have no honor.

anyway... this happened the morning of tuesday, august 28, in downtown edmonton. I should have some pictures scanned and posted by tomorrow or the next day, it should be a easy bike to spot so i don't know who they plan to sell it to.

thanks for the replies everyone.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Sorry about your luck guy ! Sure is a invasion on one. Hope you get it back as a complete unit & soon.

Top Bottom