Plastic water tanks

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi all...just wondering...I am rigging up or am planning on building a small water wagon for our lake lot as we have MD water out there but have to move it some how. The plan is to build a small trialer that I can pin onto my side by side or quad and haul it. I was wondering if any of you can recomend a place to buy a small white plastic water tank say anout 40 gallons or so that I can mount on a homebuilt trailer?
Thanks

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi all...just wondering...I am rigging up or am planning on building a small water wagon for our lake lot as we have MD water out there but have to move it some how. The plan is to build a small trialer that I can pin onto my side by side or quad and haul it. I was wondering if any of you can recomend a place to buy a small white plastic water tank say anout 40 gallons or so that I can mount on a homebuilt trailer?
Thanks

i did the same thing got one at the local co-op but im sure UFA or edmonton plastics also have them...make sure u have a hd trailer i v seen 3 fellow lakers with pos trailers that bend and brake but 40 gallons is only about 400 lbs so u should be ok. mine is in a steel 6 atv tub trailer fits good.

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought mine at UFA, to repeat was has already been said get a good trailer or it will be a waste of time.

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use a plastic 45 gallon drum. Had some left over from fire fighting foam.

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks
Princess auto has a watertank and trailer combo......for just that reason...

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Get the 5 gal spout tanks with the handle and get the wife to carry it......:eek:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
My Water Tank.
You can see the stop valve and part of the quick release.

This is the quick release valve system, works real slick.
fittings.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3861.JPG
    IMG_3861.JPG
    87.8 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_3862.JPG
    IMG_3862.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 28

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Zeebest plastics has alot of tanks and accessories for them, they will tailor make your tank with fittings while you wait. I had mine done for my trailer and my additional water tank I bring to events like BVJ.
There at the SW corner of the Municipal Airport in Edmonton. Zeebest.com | Zeebest Plastics of Canada Inc.

Top Bottom