Plaris Quality

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is what happens when you make a four seater with a two peice frame bolted together !!!! Passenger broke leg on hang on bar

rhinodan-albums-photos-picture4865-rzr-xp4.jpg

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That looks like glamis dunes, and i think there is more to the story here.....LOL Like a razorback,or a jump gone wrong......
It would be safer in a rhino though,as in the sand you will never get over 18 MPH .....lmfao

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I new it wouldnt take long for you to reply , who would make a two peice frame bolted together in the middle ????? oh wait I know .... Pooolaris

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this is normal, that is simply the lowrider version, its just missing the spinner caps:beer:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Must be why you see about 95% of the utv`s are rzr`s...lol. If you spend another10k in your rhino, it might keep up with a stock xp.....
Try not to get her over 35 hp though,your front diff and middle drive gear,radiator & wet clutch won`t handle that massive power upgrade.....We don`t want you breaking anything ; who will tow our rzrs home............They are good for something at least......lol

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it will never even come close to an xp but will give an 800 a run for the money . Next winter the ryr kit is going in it . 940 big bore rotax

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ha ha i love these friendly little banters , they are great .......Nev is my popo bible........although i dont think i will ever read it..., have to admit though with him behind the wheel on his rzr, almost made me shat my pants last summer...:beer:

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its been a while since I stirred the pot and I knew once I posted the pick it would hahah all good fun . The Rhino is perfect wfor the daughter and I and I could have bought 2 rzrs for what ive got into it now uhhhhhhhhh:beer:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Could of been worse,coulda been the wife.........lol.
As a matter of fact if some one came out with a sport sxs ,better than a rzr,i would buy it in heart beat...........Canam might,AC failed the rest are golfcarts.............Right now Popo has been good to me,5 years ago you could not of given me one. When the first traxter(BRP) quads came out ,who would of thought they would be dominating in performance in a few years............??
Times change,that`s great or we would all still be riding honda fourtrax`s !!! Some companies compete and grow their market share,some re-badge the same thing over and over..........hoping past success will make them competitive,which will never be the case...

If and it`s a big IF,Yamaha comes out with a 110 Hp TWIN long travel. I will be the first to buy it and say what a POS them old rzrs are....................lol:beer::beer::party:

Last edited:

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep if I had only a portion of the money that I gave and still give the ex I would probably have a couple of xps and DaveB s trailer pulling them out lol

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Must be why you see about 95% of the utv`s are rzr`s...lol. If you spend another10k in your rhino, it might keep up with a stock xp.....
Try not to get her over 35 hp though,your front diff and middle drive gear,radiator & wet clutch won`t handle that massive power upgrade.....We don`t want you breaking anything ; who will tow our rzrs home............They are good for something at least......lol
95% of all utv's sold are rzrs? you old coot, quit sucking in them poolaris exhaust fumes

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
95% of all utv's sold are rzrs? you old coot, quit sucking in them poolaris exhaust fumes
I would bet that stat is not far off actually...makes me cry, but it's probably so. RZR101 just picked up his 900 about a week ago, he says that Eckville sold over 50 RZRs in March.....

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I bet rainycreek has.

There is rzrs in and outa town lots daily

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would bet that stat is not far off actually...makes me cry, but it's probably so. RZR101 just picked up his 900 about a week ago, he says that Eckville sold over 50 RZRs in March.....
Stojan's in GP sold out of all their 2012's already, they can't keep them in stock. they secured another 20 in Ontario to be shipped over for next week. Peace River has 4 left from their initial order, picking one up on monday :D

I guess I'm in the 5%

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don`t know the exact numbers,i do know the rzr was the #1 selling off road toy (including sleds) by a huge margin. honda 420 was next. They outsold all other utvs combined by a 5 to 1 margin........They sell more around the dunes (Cali & Arizona) than all of Canada combined........
Rainy creek sold 460 last year he told me,and 65 quads...........With out a solid utv market,some brands will not survive. Remember,the vast mjority of sales of a utv are at the expense of quads............So it is a competitive market,and will be for a while..........

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think alot of people share your concern..............Buy a 900xp,you could ride it for a year or two and not lose much............

Top Bottom