Plans for long weekend /What ?

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
What's everyone's plans this long weekend ? (water,fire,mud,beer)?? Have fun & travel safe.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading out to the farm, have a couple of treestands to adjust and if the weathers is nice we'll take the boat out one more time. If it's to cold for the kids we might go for a little muskeg run with the bikes. Should be able to get enough people with to many clean clothes to go for a ride!!!:D

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Bembos Post Camp....Same place we had the snowand mud campout,do some quading and mayby make a day trip to Jasper and do the Skytram!
catmando!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
heading to the family lake lot up by athabasca with the camper for one last trip of the year. was originally supposed to be at Pigeon Lake but the girlfriends parents plans changed so I changed mine too.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey Catmandoo last year we did a day trip to Miette hot springs. Great way to relax after a day of riding.

GRD

Reaction score
Going to BIGFOOT's place along the Pembina River. Leaving Thursday night, should be a good time!

800RMK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going camping to Long Lake. Like snochuk I want to get the boat out at least one more time and do some wakeboarding. :) If the weather is poor at least there is some good quading out behind the lake.

Lost

RIP Fallen Angel
Reaction score
We get the just about grandson (1 year old) friday night and saturday :p He likes John deere tractors, big trucks and anything with a motor. We never grow out of the core attractions. ;) So I get to ride around on toys do a little fishing and play in the mud with him the whole time he with us.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Campin and Fishin Derby on Kinbasket lake.

Whats with all this talk about last trip out with the boats guys:eek:, its not even september. Sometimes this is when we get the nicest weather

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
For now that last boating experience while haouling tubes may be on hold for us. It seems Pigeon and other lakes have the Algea Bloom again...accordiing to Capital Health.

Going camping to Long Lake. Like snochuk I want to get the boat out at least one more time and do some wakeboarding. :) If the weather is poor at least there is some good quading out behind the lake.

albertagal500

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have to stay home and recover from my roll over. I so wanted to go play but the Dr. says I have to get better first.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe Long Lake is ok for swimming but you can check at the park office, ph#576-3960 before anybody heads out. Boating season is not over but watersports without a wetsuit will be getting chilly, still take the kids fishing for a while yet. Still trying to find time for my first bike ride this year....just to much stuff to do....maybe this weekend.:confused:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey Catmandoo last year we did a day trip to Miette hot springs. Great way to relax after a day of riding.

Actually thats one of our options,your right, great way to wind the day down!
if we do the skytram I will definatly take and post some pictures.
catmando!

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going to be sitting in a hottub, on the deck of a houseboat, on the Shuswap, drinking Coronas; and dreaming about DEEEEEP powdery climbs, up long steep hills.:D:D

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
What a perfect place to hang out...hot tub while looking at those snow capped mountains...have one for me too.

Cheers :) :) :)

Going to be sitting in a hottub, on the deck of a houseboat, on the Shuswap, drinking Coronas; and dreaming about DEEEEEP powdery climbs, up long steep hills.:D:D

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Nothing, Im on call this weekend 1st of all. And my girlfriends son broke his neck on tuesday:eek: and is in the stollery, they might have to do sugery and are not sure. He's pretty lucky, he walked to the medicenter then they took him by ambulance to the hospital. He only has alot of pain and his right arm is numb at times. Otherwise he is stuck in a bed un-moveable. He's hoping he doesnt have to wear a halo, but what he has right now doesnt look to comfortable either. He was jumping on his bmx bike and landed wrong.
I guess I can work on the garage heater, quads, and get caught up at work a little.:violin:

Big Grump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is a pic from last weekend. At the IceFields.
Very cool

Second pic is from the Banff Gondola looking at Banff.
They have Main street all torn up to do new sewer and water piping and making the sidewalks wider. Won't be finished til next summer.

Attachments

• IceFields.JPG
    IceFields.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 73
  • Banff.JPG
    Banff.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 72
Top Bottom