places to quad in valemount bc

sumtman57

Reaction score
Hello t o Everyone!

I manage Summit River Lodge near Valemount BC. We have had a great sledding season, meeting so many awesome people! We would love to find out any info about quadding in our area. Loads of our guys would like to come back this summer and play in the hills some more!
Appreciate any feed back....

:theCabin:

Michele

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello t o Everyone!

I manage Summit River Lodge near Valemount BC. We have had a great sledding season, meeting so many awesome people! We would love to find out any info about quadding in our area. Loads of our guys would like to come back this summer and play in the hills some more!
Appreciate any feed back....

:theCabin:

Michele

As far as I know, ATVs are not allowed in the alpine. I'm sure Curtis will chime in here with his vast amount of knowledge:)

highmark x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From what I have been told from locals, ATV's are not allowed in the alpine. So if you go quading in the mountains you have to stick to the logging roads only. Going out for my first mountain quad trip this year,and maybe do some fishing.
Tks highmark x (Dwayne)

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've talked to guys that quad up on Allen Creek in the summer. I hope they were allowed to:eek:, I won't mention any names.:d

highmark x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think that they can quad up to the cabin as that is were the road would end but I don't think that they can quad up in the alpine past that.

Top Bottom