Pit tent

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know a good place to find one? Im looking for a 8x8 or 10x10 preferably blank or close to it. I found a THOR one at our local Honda/poo dealership for around 3 Hundy. Anyone have a better/less expensive source?

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a couple 10' x 10' pop ups at walmart. they were on sale last year for like $85 each. tubular steel, variable height, they come with detachable screen and privacy curtains, only part I don't like is the color, kind of a beige. must be an aluminum framed one you saw for $300?

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah not too sure. I had a sweet one awhile back that came with one of my CR's. Wind busted that one tho.....I'm sure any moto one would work, just thought 3 was a bit high. Maybe campers village?

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have seen them at Costco in the summer, they looked pretty durable and I think they were around the 150 mark.
Maybe try calling a place that puts on outdoor party's and see where they get their tent rental/purchase's from?
Also..... most bike shop's have their own too, maybe give one of them a call too

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Oh....... Snow and Mud have a couple, maybe send Ron a PM, and ask where and how much???

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is what I had in mind....

8c81eefa.jpg

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the ebay one is much the same, just with detachable walls. those branded ones are hi end and usually aluminum frame. pricey even with no label on them.

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya might have to bite the bullet and pay for a bit of quality.....would like it to last a few seasons! Thanks teeroy

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no sweat dude. I want a 'doo or can am tent. one day I'll buy the cool one too....lol

Free Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check Canadian Tire. I bought one there a few years ago. It was made by Woods or Coleman, I can't remember. I think I paid around $200 for it and the bug screen. I beleive it was in the discount isle so I don't know how much it was retail.

tvdave

Reaction score
I bought the Costco one a couple years ago. It is pretty much exactly like the Kawasaki one you showed, but it is all white with no advertisements on it. I has detachable wall canvas as well. The brand name is "Caravan" I think. It is extremely easy to set up & take down.

go green

Reaction score
Spend a few more bucks on a good tent . Those Canadian tire and cheap econo jobbies don't last and will have you wishing you spent the money .

I ordered 3 black Caravan Cargo tents for the racecar trailer from Costco online ( you can pick white , black and blue I think . ) They are $250 each and they deliver to your doorstep free! You can set them up by yourself and are better quality from the ones that Costco sole 2 years ago.

photo-1.jpg

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i've got that thor one and its saweet,,all aluminum,i can set it up by myself in under 2 mins,,well worth the extra hundo

Top Bottom