Pipeline conditions??

Vertical-Extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rolling hills were ok last weekend. Main areas pretty pounded out. great snow in some out of the way areas and in the trees. Just a friendly reminder to everyone to be carefull what you drop into if you are not familair with certain areas. We seen some tracks going down into a "secret" area on the weekend and followed them in, when we got down into the "valley" there was a group of guys sitting in the bottom that had taken a couple pulls trying to get out making it up about 1/2 way. A few in our group had turbos and were able to pack a trail for everyone to get out, I'm sure everyone would have made it out but it would have been a long day pounding the same hill trying to climb out.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rolling hills were ok last weekend. Main areas pretty pounded out. great snow in some out of the way areas and in the trees. Just a friendly reminder to everyone to be carefull what you drop into if you are not familair with certain areas. We seen some tracks going down into a "secret" area on the weekend and followed them in, when we got down into the "valley" there was a group of guys sitting in the bottom that had taken a couple pulls trying to get out making it up about 1/2 way. A few in our group had turbos and were able to pack a trail for everyone to get out, I'm sure everyone would have made it out but it would have been a long day pounding the same hill trying to climb out.

Said it before and will say it again I'm sure - if you are not sure where you are going down into, play follow the leader and pack a nice trail just in case you need to come back out the same way.

Lots of newbies with new sleds and lots of things to learn about sledding still, it seems....

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Said it before and will say it again I'm sure - if you are not sure where you are going down into, play follow the leader and pack a nice trail just in case you need to come back out the same way.

Lots of newbies with new sleds and lots of things to learn about sledding still, it seems....

Always has been and always will be!

Sheeeeet, I'm still learning! That's a good thing as i am still on the right side of the sod.....

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just got back, from fernie. great spring riding conditions, pipeline a bit pounded. but awesome snow on all sides. access in is getting thin from morrisy, but found a way in south of cabin. good friggin times.
just to get you going we didn't take any pics. very few riders out on the snow. and only ones at the motel. did i say awesome. :beer:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:nopics:

i want to see pics larry.......... oh went for a drive on sat... if u were slow a bit i'd be going out to onion lake - humming bird...

friggin crazy how much snow is there ... they are parking at the lower lot with i'd say 2-3 feet on the trail

Top Bottom